Chapter 7

I finally make it home and go up to my front door and search for my house keys. Shit! I left them up in my bedroom. I try to call my mom again but I looked and saw that my phone died. Well now what am I going to do. I guess sleep outside and see if my mom comes home tonight.

I go over to the cushioned deck chair and try to get comfortable when I hear a car door slam shut. "Mom? Are you home?" It is really dark so I can't see the figure coming towards me. All of a sudden I feel two hands shaking me. "What the fuck!" I scream in the person's face as it removes its hands. "Brooke, calm down it's me." I could recognize that voice from anywhere. "Shawn? What in the world are you doing here?" He sighs, "I texted you asking if you got home alright and you never answered. I got worried so I wanted to come over and see if you were okay."

I blush and put my head down because of how kind Shawn is. Then I remember that it's dark and he can't see me, so when I put my head down it probably made me look weird. "My phone died while I was walking home. I can't get in touch with my mom or Kelsey and I don't have a house key with me so I have to sleep outside tonight." I say really fast realizing I sound really stupid.

"C'Mon." He holds out his hand to help me up. "You're going to stay at my house tonight." This kid has done so much for me, I can't let him do this for me. "Shawn, I will be fine. It's just one night."

I go to get comfortable on the chair when I feel myself being lifted up into the air. "Shawn, What the hell put me down!" I say while struggling to get out of his grip. "No, you are staying at my place. My parents aren't home and my sister is at her friends house." I sigh, "But Sh-" He stops me before saying, "No, stop Brooke. You have no say in this missy." "Ugh Fine." I say as I feel myself being put into the passenger seat and my seat belt pulled across from me. As he gets in the car I say, "Shawn, I could've done that by myself." "I know, but I wanted to make you happy." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

He pulls back quickly, "Shit Brooke, I'm sorry I don't know what got into me. I got carried away and I didn't mean to do it." He says really fast and I blush. "Shawn it's fine." He doesn't say anything, just pulls out of my driveway and drives to his house. The car ride was silent the whole entire time and I had to do something.

We pulled into his driveway and Shawn goes to get out of the car when I lock the car. He unlocks it but I lock it again before he can get out. "Brooke, Stop." He goes to unlock it but I jerk his arm back. "Shawn, stop and look at me." He stays still for a second but then sighs and turns his body to look at me. "Shawn, it was not your fault. You didn't mean to kiss me, it's fine." He stays silent. "Shawn, I said it was fine. Say something." He still doesn't say anything so I do what I had to. I reach over the center console of his car and I grab his face. "Shawn stop putting this on yourself, it was an accident." He starts to speak "Bu-" I cut him off by kissing him. It takes him a few seconds to realize what is happening before he kisses back.

He moves his seat away from the steering wheel and I take that opportunity to climb onto his lap. I go back to kissing him when he grabs my butt and I squeal. He takes that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. We continue to kiss for a few more minutes before I finally pull away and put my forehead on his.

"I told you it was fine Mister. Believe me next time." I peck his lips one more time before unlocking the car and stepping out. I walk up to his front door and Shawn comes up behind me and unlocks it. He guides me up to his room and throws a pair of sweatpants and t shirt at me before pointing to the bathroom. I go in and change and come out to find Shawn getting under a comforter on the ground. "Shawn" I pause, "What are you doing?"

"You can sleep on the bed, I will sleep on the ground if that's alright." I chuckle. "Shawn, you can sleep up on the bed with me." He leans up on his elbows and the comforter falls down a little only for me to see his abs. Damn this kid has a nice body. I keep my eyes focused on his but it's hard because his body is so perfect.

"Are you sure Brooke? I don't want you to say that just because i'm sleeping on the ground." I flop down on the bed and get under the covers. I point at Shawn and pat the spot next to me. He laughs and gets up to walk over to the bed.

He must've seen me staring because he says, "Take a picture, it will last longer." He gets in under the covers with me and I flick him on the forehead. "Oh shut up." He chukles. "Goodnight Brooke." "Night Shawn."

I lay next to Shawn for awhile trying to fall sleep but I can't. "Shawn, are you awake?" He answers almost immediately "Can't sleep?" I shake my head no. "Me neither, come here." He pulls my body into his and I snuggle up to his chest. "Goodnight gorgeous." I blush at him calling me gorgeous. He kisses the top of my head and I blush even more. "Goodnight Shawn." I say and fall asleep within seconds