Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning with Kelsey spilling a bucket of water on me.

"KESLEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?"

She starts laughing uncontrollably.

"You wouldn't wake up so this was my only choice!"

I sighed. "Why am I friends with you idiot?"

"Haha very funny, it's because you LOVE ME!" After she says that my phone starts to ring. Shawn is calling. Before I can grab it, Kelsey pushes me out of the way and answers it.

"Brooke's phone, Kelsey speaking." "Yeah, Brooke is right next to me." "I'm sorry but you cannot talk to her at the moment."

"KELSEY GIVE ME THE PHONE!" I yell and grab the phone out of her hand. "Haha loser." I say to Kelsey.

B- Hi Shawn, sorry about Kelsey. She is being a pain in the ass today.

S- Hi gorgeous. It's fine, I was calling to see if you wanted to maybe hang out today.

B- Of course I would! Do you want to come over around like 2? It's around 10:00 right now I think.

S- Okay, that's fine. See you then babe.

B- Okay, bye.

I blushed when Shawn called me that. "Kelsey I gotta go, Shawn is coming over at 2."

She nodded, "Have fun AND USE PROTECTION."

"Ew Kelsey what the fuck."

She chuckles "HAHA BYE BROOKE."

"Bye Kels."

-------------------

*Ding Dong*

It's 2:05, that must be Shawn. I go downstairs to open the door but my mom already beat me to it.

"Sorry mom I forgot to tell you that Shawn was coming over."

She smiles and looks at me, "Sweetie, he's welcome over anytime."

"Thank you Ms. Collins."

"Mom, Shawn and I are going upstairs." I grab Shawn's arm and drag him up the stairs before he has a chance to say anything else.

When we get into my room I pull Shawn into a long hug. He let's go and just looks at me. I finally say something after like 30 seconds.

"Shawn, why are you staring at me? Do I have like something on my face?" I covered my face and put my head down.

Shawn lifted my head up and took my head in his hands. "No you look beautiful Brooke. I'm looking at you because I don't know how I got so god damn lucky to have you as a girlfriend." He says that and puts his lips on mine.

"Brooke will Shawn be st- Oh my goodness I am so sorry." I looked at my mom in shock.

"Well uhm this is awkward."

"Sweetheart, are you and Shawn in a relationship?"

"Yes, yes we are Ms. Collins." When Shawn said that, I swear my mom jumped up 50 feet in the air. "Oh yay! I am so happy for the both of you." She paused before saying the next part. "I totally ship it."

"Oh my gosh mom stop, you are not cool." She laughs, "Anyways, Shawn I was wondering if you were staying for dinner."

"If that is fine with you Ms. Collins then I would love to."

"Okay, dinner will be ready in an hour!"

-------------------

We walk downstairs for dinner and I look to see that mom made my favorite meal. Spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread. Halfway through dinner my phone starts to ring. "Who's calling you Brooke?" My mom asks like she knows who it is.

"It's dad?" I get up and go into the living room.

B- Hello?

D- Hello Brooke, it is your father.

B- Yes I know.

D- Your mom tells me you have a boyfriend?

My mom? Has my mom been talking to him behind my back? What the hell.

B- Maybe I do, Maybe I don't. Why the hell do you care?

D- Brooke no need to get an attitude with me.

B- Why did you call me

D- I want you to move to California and live with me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN BBY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU! WE LOVE YOU!(: