Chapter 14

- Brooke's POV -

"Brooke, will you be my girlfriend?"

I just looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Yes" I said nodding my head.

His eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree and he kissed me again.

I have yet to see him this happy. It gave me a warm feeling knowing I was the reason he was this happy.

"We should go on a date" Shawn said looking up at me since he was now laying on the couch with his head in my lap.

"Sounds good" I said leaning down kissing his lips. His eyes closed slowly as did mine. I was enjoying this so much.

My phone went off and I grabbed it off the table.

"Kelsey wants to hang out with me" I smiled looking down at my phone.

"Aww, I'm glad you guys worked everything out!" he said sitting up and scooting next to me. "Maybe tonight we can go out for some pizza?"

"That sounds lovely!" I smiled and kissed his cheek before standing up.

"I'll see you at 7?" he said standing up hugging me.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Alright see you!" he said still standing there hugging me.

"Shawn" I laughed. "Byeeee"

He let go and walked out the door blowing me a kiss on the way out.

I called Kelsey and told her that I will have my mom bring me over in ten minutes and went upstairs to get ready.

It was currently noon so I figured I might as well wear something that I can also wear to my date with Shawn so I didn't have to change later.

I wore light blue ripped jeans, with a long sleeved light gray crop top. I threw on my white nike sneakers because I always wear them.

My mom drove me to Kelsey's house and I was so excited.

I knocked on the door once before I heard her yell to come in.

"BROOKE!" she yelled as she hugged me.

"KELS!" I yelled back.

We hugged for a few seconds before she let go "I am so happy, I missed you so much" she said smiling. She looked at my outfit "you look cute, but you didn't have to dress up for me" she said laughing.

"I actually have something to tell you" I said smiling.

"Did you get a boyfriend?" she said cocking her head to the left squinting her eyes at me.

"Maybe" I said smiling

"AWE," she said a little too loud. "Who is it?!"

"Shawn..." I said a little nervous of her reaction.

"Oh my god" she said "THATS AMAZING, I totally ship you guys"

I laughed at her and we went upstairs to her room. We spent the whole time talking and laughing and watching tv.

It was now 6:30 and my mom was picking me up at 6:50.

"Kels we should have a sleepover tomorrow night" I said while flipping through some old photo albums I found on her book shelf.

"Yes definitely!"

We heard a honk from outside "That's my ride" I said standing up from her bed and waving to her.

"Bye Brooke, have fun with Shawn!" she said with a smirk.

"Oh stop it." I laughed walking down her steps and out the door.

When I got home I sat on my couch and waited for Shawn to come over so we could walk to the pizza place.

S- I'll be over in 5!😘

B- Okay see you then

Five minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Shawn in some black jeans and a t-shirt with a flannel over it. He looked really good.

"Hey babe" he said hugging me.

"Hey!" I grabbed my purse off the hook and told my mom we were leaving.

We walked to the pizza place which was just down the street. We both ordered our pizza and sat down at our table.

"You look really cute right now" I said looking at Shawn.

"Thanks but you look even better" he said smirking at me.

"Thanks baby" I said folding my hands together and putting them on the table.

Our pizza came and we ate it without saying a word to each other. After we were finished, we still sat there having a conversation.

"Do you wanna go for ice cream or something?" Shawn asked.

"Sure" I said and we got up to go pay for our food.

I got my money out of my purse and went to hand it to the girl at the register, who might I add was staring at Shawn.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asked me.

"Paying for my food?" I gave Shawn a weird look.

"No, I'm paying for your food put your money away!" Shawn laughed and handed the girl the money.

"Here's your change" she said while giving me a dirty look.

I smirked in my head, "Thank you babe" I said kissing Shawn before grabbing his hand and we walked out the door.

The ice cream place was down the street a little and we walked swinging our hands back and forth.

"You're beautiful" he said looking at me smiling.

"Shawnnn" I blushed a leaned my head on his shoulder.

We went to the ice cream place and then went home. We decided to hang out at Shawn's house after the ice cream place.