Chapter 15

I woke up around 10 and started to do my morning routine. After that, I went downstairs seeing mom in the kitchen making breakfast.

I remember last night. It was so perfect. I can't still believe Shawn is my boyfriend. He is so great.

"Good morning Mom" I said, waking to the island. "Good morning, honey." She said, turning back and giving me a smile.

"So what's the plans for today?" She asks while getting played off the shelf. "Well.. Kelsey invited me to a sleepover tonight so I wondering if I can go?" I asked. I really don't need to ask my mom to go to Kelsey's because she always says yes. "Okay. Well I'm off to the store to get some stuff for the house. I'll be back soon. Here's your toast."

She handed me my food, we said our goodbyes and she left.

••••••

Time passed, and basically all day I've been a couch potato catching on shows I've missed and watching some movies here and there.

Shawn hasn't called or texted me since I saw him last night. Strange.

It was around 6:00 and mom came back with like 100 bags. Well.. Like 10 but it felt like 100. This is my mom. She says I'm only going to buy something and ends up buying the whole store.

An hour passed and I decided I should start getting ready. I went up to my room. I put on a brown loose top with jean shorts. I grabbed my brown sandals and put them on. I put my hair into a messy bun and got everything I need into my bag.

I went to the mirror and put a little of mascara and chapstick. I was thinking about Shawn the whole time as I was getting ready. I wonder what was wrong? Did I do something? I don't think I did.

I was done and went downstairs. And then my phone buzzed. It was a text.

K- Hey! I'm here. :)
B- Alright. Going now.

"Bye mom! Kelsey's here!" I yelled across the hall. "Bye! Be safe!" I heard mom say.

I walked out the door and locked it. I see Kelsey out on my driveway and got it the car.

"Hi hi!" She said, while giving me a hug. "Hey! I'm so excited!" I said smiling. "Same!" she said, starting the car and driving to her house.

••••••

We got to her place about an hour ago and it's just been so fun. We watched more movies and we did the "blindfolded makeup challenge" together and we couldn't stop laughing. I looked like a messed up Britney Spears.

Now, we were just listening to some music, dancing around and just singing along.

I decided to step outside and call Shawn.

S- Hello?

B- Hi. I haven't heard from you all day.

S- Sorry love. I've been busy today spending with Family.

B- Oh. It's okay. I know it's only been since last night but I already miss you.

S- Haha. Don't worry. I've missed you too. So what have you been up to?

B- Well I've been doing nothing the whole day and now I'm at Kelsey's doing a sleepover.

S- Hope you are having fun.

Shawn and I talked a little while longer and we hung up saying our goodbyes. He said maybe we can hangout tomorrow. Hopefully.

I went back into Kelsey's room but she wasn't there. "KELSEY!" I yelled. "IN THE KITCHEN!" She screamed. I feel kinda bad because I forgot that her parents are here.

I went to the kitchen to see her mouth full of this chocolate brownie. "Oh my god. I'm guessing you were hungry." I said laughing.
"Oops." She said, laughing as well.

Linda, Kelsey's mom, decided to make a late dinner since it was like around 9:00 and we were hungry. She made us some mac n cheese and it was really good.

Once we were done eating we went back to Kelsey's room. We were undecided of what to do next, so we just dressed up into crazy clothes she had in her closet and started taking pictures with her polaroid. They were super cute.

I love that Kelsey and I can act like little kids sometimes and just have fun.

Kelsey's dad came in the room while we were dancing, which was kinda of awkward.

"Dad! Ugh! At least knock!" Kelsey said, putting this ugh face.

"Hey Rob." I said giving a smile. "Hey Brooke. How's it going?" He said. "Good, Good."

"Hey, you girls don't stay up to late. Okay?"

"Okay dad. Now leave." Kelsey said. I just couldn't laugh a little. Im so fascinated.

Rob left and we decided we should change into our pjs.

I wore a plain red tank top with some plaid red and black sweatpants. Kelsey wore a white top with the Cookie Monster on it and grey shorts.

"Nice pjs." I said, laughing a little. "Back at you." She said, laughing too.

For the rest of the night we just talked about gossip on things that girls do and new stuff coming up.

It's was 3am and we decided to go to get some rest. We have definitely "partied".

"Today was really fun Kels. I'm really glad to have a friend like you. I honestly don't know what I could do without you." I said.

"Aw Brooke. Same here. You are the best." she said.

Kelsey let me sleep in the guest room next to her room. I loved that room because it was smelled like roses. I don't know why.

"Goodnight Kels."

"Night B."

I walked to the guest room and started getting ready for bed. Then, I hear a buzz coming from my phone.

S- Sweet Dreams beautiful. <3

I smiled. Thinking to myself how I am so
lucky. But one question.

Why is he up this late?