Chapter 18

Brooke POV

I opened my eyes, sat up, remembering all the events of last night. Smiling to myself I looked to my left, seeing Shawn not there. Did he leave?

I crunched my eyebrows together wondering why would he leave and not tell me anything.

I check my phone. No calls. That's strange.

I put my hair into a messy bun and change until some other clothes because I was still wearing what I was wearing yesterday.

••••

It's 3pm now and I've heard nothing. I called Kelsey seeing if she knew anything and she didn't. I'm so confused. I checked my phone one more time and right on time it says that Shawn is calling.

B- Hello?
S- Meet me at house in 10.
B- Wait wha-

And he hung up. Ok something's going on and I'm about to find out. I changed into a shirt and shorts and put on some converse. I brushed my hair and put it into a fishtail braid.

Around 6 minutes later, I started heading out. As I make my way to Shawn's doorstep and knocked once, he opened so quickly, he scared me a little. He kept smiling but I was still confused.

"What's going on?" I said, staring at him, crossing my arms. "Just come inside." He said, grabbing my arm gently and pulling me into his living room. I saw him sitting on the couch and him telling me to sit next to him.

I walked over next to him and say down.
"Tell me what's going on Shawn." I said in a whiny voice.

"Okay okay." He said. "I know my being the worst boyfriend right now. " Shawn faces me and grabbed my hands. "Not the worst. But not the best. Why didn't you tell me you were leaving." I said. Looking down at our hands.
Shawn said,"Look, I'm sorry. I wanted to wake you, but your were so peaceful and looked so cute I couldn't. I wanted to leave a note but I had no time. And your mom left for work."

"Oh. Wait. Where are you all this time?" I asked. "Well... In the morning I got a call saying the wanted me in this meeting so I said sure and was on my way. " Shawn said, like something good was happening. "And?? " I asked.

"And they want me to be in this group of talented singers and other guys that were there from the app Vine as well. I only met a few guys from this group they are making. They seem really cool." Shawn said, putting this bug smile on his face.

"That is super cool Shawn. I'm so proud of you. " I said, smiling back. I could feel how happy he was. He deserves this. His an amazing singer.

Shawn continued saying,"They offer a lot of money and I'm really excited."

"Aw Shawn. I'm glad your happy. So, what's the name of this group?" I wondering if it's like The spice boys. I laughed in my head. "We agreed that we need something unique and so we decided Magcon."

"Magcon. Sounds cool." I said. I'm just really happy Shawn gets to sing and people love him and much as I do. "Shawn I'm sorry. I just got really bumped. I didn't know you were at a meeting. I thought you left of something I did."

"No no! Your doing amazing. Don't bring this on you. It's not your fault babe."

I started looking at him and then it looked at me and saw me staring and I looked away for a second. "I love it whenever I catch you looking at me, and then you smile and look away."

"Oh. Stop. It's not like you don't do it to." I said, blushing a little. "Can I blame you?" He said, and laughed a little. I laughed as well.

"I can't imagine life without you in it. How can someone named Brooke Collins make my life feel so perfect." Shawn said.

"Your so sweet baby." I said.

Shawn leaned it and kissed me. His soft lips on mine is the best feeling ever. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. His kisses make my knees so weak.

Shawn is always the highlight of my day.

After a few seconds, we stopped and just our foreheads were touching. We both smiled. Shawn's smile never gets old. It's like perfect.

I got up and felt a hand on my wrist. "Where are you going? Stay here." Shawn asked. "I'm just going to get a glass of water." I said, laughing. "Oh." Shawn said, laughing.

I walked to the kitchen, getting a glass from the shelf and pouring some water. When I was done I put it in the sink and turning around.

I jumped when I saw Shawn there leaning on the wall. "How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Not long." He said, giving smirk. "What a creeper." I said, laughing. "Hey! Don't be mean." He said, smiling walked up to me. He put his hands on my back and I put my hands on his shoulders. I didn't notice how tall Shawn was.

"How do you look so beautiful all the time?" Shawn said. "I honestly don't know." I said, smiling up at him.

"I could stare at you forever and I'd still feel like I haven't had enough of you." He said. "Stop flirting Shawn." I said, making him roll his eyes. I started laughing at his reaction.

"Stop ruining the moment Brooke." He said. "I'm sorry." I said. What? I think I'm funny.

Shawn puts one hand on my check and starts stroking it gently with his thumb.

He leans in and kisses me. I go on my tippy toes Shawn's lips reach mine and his hands go under my shirt and I feel his hands in my back. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw my arms around his neck as I lost myself in his peppermint breath. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. It's so soft like its softer than mine if that's possible.

His grip got tighter as he pulled me closer. It started getting heated. I knew that sometime we would have to stop, but I didn't want it to. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

We eventually stopped and I didn't say anything. It was silent for a minute or two.

"Wow." Shawn said, looking to the side and down. "Tell me about it." I said, smirking.

Shawn smiling, he bragged my hand, interlocking, and we walked up into his room.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as we went upstairs.

I couldn't stop smiling when Shawn said that next sentence.

"I want to sing you a song."