Prologue

I am the younger sister to Alpha Tauri driver, Yuki Tsudona. I had always gotten along with him because of our close age. I am just two years younger. The fact that he was older also meant he teased me a lot, but no one teased me more than his best friend Liam Lawson. They met in 2018 and ever since he and Yuki have been inseparable, leaving me to deal with their antics. The positives were that we got to visit Liam's family in New Zealand and their house is so nice, and so is Liam's mom. It's a wonder how he turned out the way he did. But, enough about Liam let's talk about me. I have just finished college a year early and graduated with a degree in sports journalism. Racing the cars had never been the thing for me, but I always loved watching the races. Out of college I was so thankful to get an internship with Sky Sports meaning I would get to follow my brother around his races and do the job I loved. Luckily for me Liam is also a reserve driver for the same team my brother drives for, so I wasn't in the clear from seeing him, but thankfully I'd have my best friend Lando Norris to keep me busy. Me and Lando had become good friends after we met during one of my brothers F3 races and Lando was driving in F2. We quickly became close friends. That's all I can think of to tell you now. It's my first day reporting and I'm going to be late, so I'll talk to you soon!

-Y/N