Chapter 18

*WARNING*--This chapter contains mature content (smut ;) viewer discretion is advised)

I looked at Liam who was now standing over my suitcase and me. I stood up so I was now eye level with him.

Y/N: Liam?

Liam: I don't really want to talk about it, but I don't want to be alone.

My eyes flicked between his own and his lips. His cheeks had become rosy during our close contact.

Y/N: We don't have to talk.

My words came out barely above a whisper. My face became drawn to his as I noticed he was doing the same.

Liam: Are you sure?

He was asking a different question now. Our faces were mere inches apart. I didn't care anymore. Lando didn't want me, but Liam did at least for right now and that was good enough for me.

Y/N: Yes.

And with that Liam brought his lips to mine. His lips were soft and tasted like coconuts, not at all how I thought they would be. Not that I had thought about it, of course. His hands moved into my wet hair tugging slightly to expose my neck. The air was cold, but his breath wasn't as I felt his mouth move to the surface of my neck. I let out a low breath as he began to suck the skin below my ear. "I love the noises you make," Liam said in a low voice, his words vibrating against my skin.

My hands gripped the front of his shirt for support as he continued marking me. My moans grew louder with each flick of his tongue. I felt his dick begin to get hard and press into the front of me as. I pressed back on him, begging for more. He brought his mouth up to my ear and whispered "take off your shirt". His mouth lingered on my ear slightly biting the lobe. I suppressed a shiver at the feeling.

I did as I was told and pulled off my shirt. He mimicked me and took off his own. His hands rejoined my body, starting at the base of my neck slowly snaking down my sides. One hand settled on my ass pulling me into him even more. His other hand unclasped my bra with expert speed. I slowly removed the lace that worked as a barrier between us. His eyes darted to my breasts as they fell. His eyes felt like fire on my skin. "My eyes are up here blondy. Remember?" I said teasing him. He rolled his eyes at me while pressing his tongue into his cheek, letting out a small, but deep laugh. God why was that so hot? "Forgive me if I am a little..." He brought his face closer to mine, our lips nearly touching again. "... distracted". As he finished the word I closed the gap between us.I parted my lips allowing him to explore every part of my mouth with his tongue. Liam placed his finger on my nipple. Stroking in back and forth gently making a moan escape from my mouth into his. "You like that don't you?" He said to give my other nipple attention now. "Yes" I said in between kisses and moans.

He walked over to the bed and pulled me into his lap. Each one of my legs was on either side of his hips. I was wearing a skirt, so the bulge in his jeans pressed into the sensitive part of me causing me to start moving back and forth without notice. The heat between my legs grew even more. I felt myself throbbing for him. I needed him. I rubbed harder against the bulge in his jeans desperate for friction. "You're driving me crazy", he said, his voice low and rough. I could tell he was getting harder with every motion I made.

I moved my hands down to his chest feeling his abs under my hands. His skin was smooth and soft and warm. I dragged my fingers over his nipples making his head go back in pleasure and his hips buck up meeting mine with more force than before. "Fuuuck" He let out in a low groan. The feeling of him on me was amazing, but I needed all of him. I brought my hands down to his waistband working on his belt. He moved his hands to the sides of my thighs, putting his hands under my skirt and toying with the waistband of the fabric between my legs. I undid his buckle and zipper and Liam raised his hips to pull them off, leaving him just in his briefs and me still in my skirt. I looked at his lips red and swollen from kissing me. He looked almost charming. How was this the same boy who locked me in a closet all those years ago?

Liam sat up slightly placing his hand on the back of my neck bringing me into him again. Held the back of me for support as he switched our positions, so that he was now on top. His thighs were now on either side of me, his blonde hair cascading in front of his face. I hated how hot he looked like this. He brought his face back down to mine pulling me into a deep kiss and hooking his thumbs in the waistband of my skirt at the same time. He pulled everything off of me leaving me exposed to him. I didn't mind. I wanted him to see me and touch me and fuck me. The cool air hit my slit making me even more desperate for his touch. Our lips broke apart as Liam pulled away looking at me from above taking in the view. "Like what you see blondy?" I asked desperately to have his tongue in my mouth again and his body pressed against mine. "I always have," he said, placing his hands at my sides and lowering his mouth to my stomach. He placed gentle kisses near my navel making me arch my back. He trailed his one hand up my torso and placed his fingers in my mouth. "Be a good girl and suck" he ordered.Those words had me nearly unfolding on the spot. I grabbed his hand in mine and did what I was told. I swirled his fingers in my mouth, loving the taste of him.

He removed his hand and his mouth from my body, making me whimper at the loss of contact. "So needy..." He said bringing his face back down to mine before I could say anything. As he kissed me I felt his fingers now wet with my saliva trail down my body towards my sensitive area. I gasped as I felt his finger glide over my clit. I moaned in his mouth and my hips pressed up into his hand. I started grinding against his fingers, basically fucking his hand.He quickened his pace. His fingers hitting just the right spot over and over again. The feeling in my core grew with every stroke. I moaned his name over and over, never getting tired of how it sounded in between our moans. "Liam, I need all of you", I begged.

All of a sudden the contact was broken and my eyes opened to meet him. He took off his briefs which were wet as well. He pulled out a condom and tore it open. Before he placed it on I stopped him. "Let me." I said my eyes gazing up to his. I took his length in my hands, licking the precum off the tip before placing a kiss on it. "God" Liam said as his head fell back and his one hand gripped my shoulder. I took the condom and placed it on him slowly feeling all of him. Butterflies went through me knowing that his cock was going to be in me.

We reconfigured ourselves on the bed so my back was on the pillows and he was again on top of me. He positioned himself at my entrance moving up and down before he finally placed his tip in slowly until he was all the way in. I let out a gasp when I felt him go all the way in. He began thrusting in and out all the while his thumb drew circles around my clit driving me insane. His left hand snuck up to my tit and played with my nipple. He rubbed his finger over the hard nub making the ache in between my legs grow stronger. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. My hips rose to meet his every time he pushed inside of me. The amount of pleasure was drowning me. "Don't stop" I breathed out frantically. I was almost there. Liam pushed in harder and deeper keeping the same rhythm. His grunts mixed with my moans. I clenched around him as I felt a ripple of ecstasy go through my body. Liam kept moving, but shortly after I came I felt his body lower to mine. His blue eyes were hooded as if he was drunk as he placed another kiss on my lips before pulling out.

We both laid on our backs facing the ceiling.

Liam: Let me guess. "Don't think this means you like me".

Y/N: Not in the slightest.

I felt a huge grin forming on my face despite my best efforts not to. It was hard not to feel happy when you just had the best sex of your life.