Chapter 7

Once I got back to the hotel it was kind of late, but I realized I didn't have a key. All I could hope was that Liam wasn't already asleep.

Knock knock

No answer.

Y/N: Shit.

I pressed my ear up to the door and heard the shower running. I tried the door hoping he left it unlocked. To my luck he did.

Y/N: And I'm supposed to think he isn't an idiot?

I walked in and grabbed my pj's from my suitcase. I got changed and waited for Liam to get out of the shower. I decided to wait by the door so I could scare him when he got out.

The door opened and I jumped out.

Liam: AHH!

Thud

My eyes slowly made their way up from the floor where Liam's towel now laid to his- well- you know. He quickly grabbed his towel and pulled it back around his waist.

Y/N: Oh my God.

I said trying to hold back my laugh, but failing miserably.

Liam: Do not laugh.

Y/N: I can't stop! Oh fuck my stomach hurts.

Liam: You know if you wanted to see all this...

He said, shimmying his hips and gesturing down his body.

Liam: All you had to do was ask.

Y/N: Once is plenty enough thank you.

Liam: Suit yourself. But, I am going to need to change so if you don't want to watch I suggest you turn around.

Y/N: Yup yeah on it.

I say throwing a thumbs up behind me as I turn around facing the wall.

Liam: Ok it's safe to look.

I turn around and see him wearing a pair of flannel pants. His Calvin Kleins sticking over the waist band. Sans shirt.

Y/N: Dude I thought you said it was safe to look!

I said, throwing my hand up over my eyes.

Liam: Oh shut up!

He threw his towel at me and I pretended to gag.

Y/N: Oh gross!

I threw it back at him.

Liam: I call the bed.

He said, as he walked back into the bathroom.

Y/N: Nuh uh! I won the bet.

I plopped down on the bed. The pillows felt so good after such a long day of travel. I had forgotten how long I had been on my feet and the tiredness hit me like a tidal wave.

Liam: The night isn't over yet!

He said running towards me and jumping on the bed. I moved out of the way so he didn't land on me.

Y/N: Really?

I said, shoving him over.

Y/N: Fine I'll take the couch princess.

Liam: Y/N come on I'm just joking. Take the bed.

He got up and took a pillow to the couch. I got into the bed and he shut off all the lights. I felt so tired, but I couldn't fall asleep. Even at 21 years old I was still scared of the dark.

Y/N: Liam?

I whispered.

Liam: Mmm?

Y/N: Liam!

I yelled this time.

Liam: What?! 

He groaned.

Y/N: I'm scared.

Liam: What? 

Y/N: It's-

God this was embarrassing.

Y/N: It's too dark.

Liam: You're still scared of the dark?

Y/N: Don't make fun of me please.

Liam: I'm not! 

A clear laugh coming out in between syllables.

Y/N: Yes you are!

Liam: I'm not. I'm not.

The room fell silent for a second.

Liam: Do you want me to...

His voice trailed off.

Y/N: Yes.

I heard him shuffle as he came to his feet. The bed dipped as he got in on the other side. I turned my back to him immediately feeling secure.

Y/N: Don't think this means I like you.

I called out over my shoulder.

Liam: Whatever you say honey.