The War

( Yukiko p.o.v )

It's been a month since I found out the truth. I can't bring myself to tell kaname, it will hurt him the most.but I have bigger problems, a war is gonna begin because of me, between us vampires.I'm known as the bloody rose princess now.I've become very strong and my powers are causing me pain, it hurts a lot.

Kaname snapped me out of my thoughts " onii-sama " I said he sat next to me and said " don't worry no matter what I won't let you die in this war, we'll beat those vampires and be happy after all of this okay " his words were so gentle but I remembered the truth and cried in his chest , he was surprised but hugged me back " kaname......promise me you won't ever leave me please" I said he nodded and tightenehis grip I looked up and said " then when we win this war we'll be together even if we die " he nodded and said " I promise " he came closer to me and kissed me I was shocked but kissed back and closed my eyes and a tear slid down my face.

***timeskip*******

( Yukiko p.o.v )

It was day of the war and we where at the battlefield and me and kaname where at the front since where the leaders. The other vampires where purebloods also and where led by one of my closest friends named shido. I was the first to speak and said " Shido please it doesn't have to end like this "

He laughed and said " of course it does my dear Yukiko, I will kill all of your friends and comrades until I have you" I was sad I didn't want to kill him but kaname said " you won't lay a hand on her Shido she's mine " I grabbed his hand and said " We won't lose to the likes of you Shido, NOW BEGIN "

( Third person p.o.v )

Yukiko and kaname all charges at them , and started fighting. Yukiko took out Artemis and kaname took bloody rose , they both fought and killed all the vampires. Yukiko swiftly killed all of them with tears pouring out her eyes, kaname kept his eyes on Yukiko but killed them all.

Yukiko was fighting a powerful pureblood and was losing, she charged at the pureblood but instead saw a little girl and stopped her attack and realized it was a trick, but she got hit and was sent flying in the air hitting the ground.

Kaname saw this and yelled her name but she was unconscious. He ran to her and took a hit for Yukiko. She woke up and saw kaname's blood.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I got up and saw kaname's blood and started screaming and realized I killed the pureblood that hurt kaname. I then heard someone say " let me take care of this " I blacked out and realized it was Lieselotte.

( Third p.o.v )

Yukiko as everyone thought it was her was killing every vampire that was against her while slaying the last level E she said " pathetic a monster like you should have never existed " once she said that everybody froze knowing it was Lieselotte. She was about to kill a aristocrat. But stopped because she heard her master . And went to kaname and said " I told you I would see you again " as her reddish brown orbs turned green. She grabbed kaname's collar and kissed him and his wounds where healing.

While she said that she went back to normal and everything went black.

Did you like this chapter???? Please continue reading!!!!!! See all of you guys next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!