Her Sadness

( Yuki p.o.v )

I got off the ground and saw Yukiko unconscious. What have I done , whatever I do I can't bring my self to hate Yukiko.

I started walking towards her but hanabusa and ruka stopped me " stay away from her " hanabusa growled at me. I then heard a voice saying ' how clueless are you, she's someone important to all of us ' I then lost sight of everything and fainted.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

Flashback/dream

I was with Yuki playing and reading. She then said
" Yukiko onee-chan why can't we go outside " I haven't left this house unlike my twin kaname.

" don't worry, we'll leave one day and be sister's forever, I know there are beautiful things in this world Yuki" I smiled at her and she returned the smile

Another flashback

My mother and father died and I was with kaien cross the man that took care of Yuki but also me as well. I usually ignored Yuki .

I was reading when I got a bad feeling and got up and was about to leave when kaien stopped me and said " Yukiko what's wrong " I saw a vision of a silver haired boy with blood on his neck, I told kaien " I saw a silver haired boy with blood on his neck "

I left and smelled blood and followed the smell. I found myself at kiryu family house. My eyes widened when I sensed a pureblood.

I ran inside and saw shizuka. " shizuka what are u doing " I said , she looked at me and her eyes softened. I met shizuka before and she became my friend.

She then left with a silver haired boy. I sensed that kaien was almost here, so I ran to the boy and said " it's alright I won't let you die I promise "

Timeskip

Yuki helped zero kiryu wash the blood off and I went in to help. When I went in he pinned me to a wall and Yuki yelled " ZERO NO " I looked at Yuki and told her " go Yuki now " she left me and zero alone.

I grabbed his hand and said " hit me if you want , but I won't kill you because I know you'll grow up to be a wonderful hunter like your parents zero" his eyes softened and he hugged me and I blushed and he said " your a good pureblood, your too kind" I heard him say that and hugged him back " if you want to cry then cry I won't judge you, I cried when my parents died, it's normal for humans to cry, I promise to be by your side zero"

Another flashback

This is different I'm in what seems to be a battlefield and I see kaname fighting. I look around and see a man that looks like that man that killed my parents.

He ran too me and said " your mine Yukiko " and then everything went black and I saw a girl with silver hair and green eyes.

She smiled at me like she was crazy and said " oh Yukiko we'll meet soon I promise " she then grabbed my chin and her eyes started glowing and she said" I will destroy this world for you and Shido "

End of dream

I woke up yelling causing everyone to come to my room. Ruka said " are you okay " I nodded and rima and ruka hugged me.

Takuma handed me water and I took it and hanabusa said " why are you shaking " I looked at my hand and I was shaking.

" bad dream " said akatsuki and senri . I nod my head and hear zero running. The comes in and hugs me and says " did they hurt you" I tried talking when hanabusa said " we would never hurt her"

I started petting zero's hair and I told them all " calm down "

Tears started running down my eyes and I hugged zero " I can't stop crying, I made a promise to always smile and too never cry , then why am I crying "

I felt a lot of arms around me and saw all my friends hugging me " that's what makes you more human " said zero.

I continued crying but smiled and said " I guess so "

' she wants to destroy this world, and enjoy every minute of it ' said a women's voice and I thought' I won't let her destroy a world where I can finally be free'

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!