Her......

( 3rd person p.ov )

Yukiko woke up but her hair was silver and her eyes we're different colors, one was reddish brown and the other was green.

" I've waited so long for this day " Yukiko said with a smirk. She walked out and didn't see anybody. She knew that Yuki was fighting Rido right now.

She appeared in the middle of the fight and Yuki said " onee-chan " Yukiko only laughed and said " my name is Lieselotte Werkmeister and Yukiko is gone " everyone gasped.

She ran up to Rido and said " my love I missed you " she said and kissed Rido, Rido chuckled and bit Yukiko making the whole night class almost lose control.

Lieselotte blushed and both her eyes where now green,
" go fight them Lieselotte " Rido said and Lieselotte obeyed.

Once she took one step everyone went flying back but she didn't notice that senri was using blood whip and was holding her down.

She tried getting out but Yukiko was holding her down.
She saw kaname and zero and said " took you long enough onii-sama " kaname narrowed his eyes and there was a bright light.

She looked to see Artemis in the scythe form and Yuki wielding it. " oh Yuki your not the only one who can use Artemis

Lieselotte eyes glowed and senri went flying back, she laughed in pure bliss and Rido loved the way her powers where working and how strong  she was getting. Yuki ran at Yukiko but missed and Lieselotte punched Yuki and grabbed her long brown hair.

" I've always hated you kurans, you where the ones that made me and her suffer " Lieselotte said and punched Yuki again and threw her to Rido and said " now drink her dry and then you'll get more power " Rido grinned and pulled Yuki closer to him.

Yuki kept struggling but he was much stronger and as that was happening everyone else was trying to stop Yukiko and bring her back. Lieselotte only laughed

She then said " I am the one that will destroy this world and enjoy every minute of it "