Sad Love

( Yukiko p.o.v )

My eyes quickly snap open as the light of the lightening lit up my room. I sat up in bed and looked around seeing myself in my old room. I saw a photo of Juri and Haruka on the desk next to my bed.

I smiled and got out of bed and walked to the door, I opened it and heard crying and talking. I quietly followed the voices and ended up by Ai's room. " Zero, how...could you lie to Yukiko about your feelings. You pretended to be with her " Yuki cried and I saw through the crack of the door zero holding Yuki.

" I did love her, but my love for you was stronger. I know she doesn't love me she only loves kaname. Our feelings weren't real " zero said with a little regret as he brought his face closer to Yuki's, my eyes widened at the sight before me.

The roar of thunder surrounded my ears as I saw zero kissing my little sister. Tears spilled from my eyes as my whole body started shaking. " I....Why are you...the only ones hurting me " I said and the door flew open as my powers started losing control. " I trusted so many people and they all let me down. How can I even call you my friends " I yelled as the door split in half.

I heard yelling as I screamed in rage, everything started shattering and my eyes where glowing a bright crimson red. " Yukiko, please... Don't leave " kaname whispered in my ear and I screamed as I heard kaname grunt in pain and I felt the pain as well.

There was a bright light and when I open my eyes again kaname was holding onto me tightly and we had appeared in his bedroom. He let go and fell down in pain and my heart started beating faster. I realized what I had done and gasped. " Kaname I'm so sorry. I know you can't forgive me but I'm sorry I took your life away " I cried.

He grabbed my shoulders and gave a questioning look and I explained " I have the power to take away someone's immortality, but they won't die of old age they'll die from the poison that I lose control of. When I lost control the poison went into your body and...mine" he stayed calm but he put his head on my shoulder.

" Where gonna die? " he said and felt tears pour down my cheek " Yes, we only have 100 years left to live our lives. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have never come back. I- " I was cut off as Kaname kissed me. I closed my eyes but pushed him away.

" Stop it, your married to Yuki remember. You forgot about me and loved her so much you created something out of you love and that was ai " I yelled and he tried touching me " don't touch me, do any of you ever think about how I feel. Why.... Do I have to get irritated over something so small " I said as I kept crying.

I turned around and started walking away until kaname stopped me. " let g- " I was stopped when kaname threw me on the bed and was pinning me down. " Do you really think I forgot about you. I'm in love with you and I can't help it " he said and kissed me.

I struggled under him " why are you doing this, your married to Yuki " he looked at me dead in the eyes " I'm in love with you, you love too. I keep telling you I love you what more do I have to do to prove to you. What do I have to do for you to let me in. Yukiko I don't care if you love someone else, I.....love you " he held me close and I hugged him tightly.

" Kaname onii-chan i....... I want to be with you, I love you more than anyone. I want to be yours and only yours. I love you onii-sama " I said as more tears came. He looked at me and kissed me passionately, I clutched onto his shirt tightly. " Onii-chan, we only have a few years to live and I want to share my love with you. I want to create the fruit of our love " I said quietly with a blush.

He chuckled and kissed me, " of course my love " he said as he kissed me as our night was filled with love and passion.

~~~Next Morning ~~~

I turned in my sleep as I hugged the person next to me, he chuckled and stroked my hair. My eyes fluttered open as I saw kaname's reddish brown eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek. " What's so funny " I asked.

" Your sleeping face, it's so adorable " he said as he hugged me. I blushed and got up " Kaname, get up we need to get ready " I said and he frowned " I want to stay in your warmth "

" Well if you get up, I'll give you a surprise " I said lying to him. He thought for a while but got up and started putting his clothes on. I had a red and black dress on with my head to the side.

I felt nauseous and stumbled but felt arms catched me and saw Ruka and Rima. Ruka looked at me weirdly and her eyes widened as she looked at a shocked Rima. Rima touched my stomach as Ruka looked at me directly in the eye.

" Yukiko, ummm...did you sleep with kaname " she asked and I blushed bright red. " what...ummm... " I muttered and rima gripped my shoulders " we can hear two heart beats coming from you " rima said. My eyes widened and I felt faint and my whole world went black.

( Kaname p.o.v )

I walked into the living room to see everyone whispering, Takuma cane up to me and said" Lord kaname, Yukiko she ummm...she's fainted " they all looked nervous and I walked out the room to ours.

I run into the room to see Yukiko started and her heart beat become faster. " Yukiko what's wrong, your heart beat is fast " I asked and she smiled but looked a little nervous.

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, she grabbed my hand and your out of our bed and went to the balcony. I looked at her as she took a breath and looked me in the eyes. " I'm Pregnant " she said and I tensed.

I started chuckling and I burst out laughing making her nervous and walked up to her and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. " Yukiko we did it we created the fruit of love " I said in pure happiness.

She smiled and laughed , " onii-sama I love you " she said and hugged me. I looked into her beautiful reddish brown eyes and said " I love you and our new baby "