Epilogue

Special thanks to levy101 and YeseniaJimenez893
Thank you for reading my stories, this was my final chapter. Thank you so much.

( 3rd person p.o.v )

3 years have passed since Yukiko and Kaname's death and Kaori was raised by Yuki and Zero. She was now 7 and has grown up to be just like her parents.

" Auntie Yuki come on hurry!!! " Kaori yelled as she ran up the hill. Yuki was following here to Yukiko's and Kaname's grave. When they got to the top there was only one gravestone as they where buried together. And there was a picture of Yukiko and Kaname holding a baby Kaori.

" Aunt Yuki this is mommy and daddy, right " she asked innocently as Yuki nodded " Mommy, Daddy I've been doing good and you know me, Ai, and Ren have started school and Auntie has told me so many stories of you guys. I hope your proud, we miss you. I love you " Kaori said to their grave stones.

" Kaori, let's go play " she heard her cousins yell and she said " Bye Mommy, daddy I'll come visit again. I love you" She ran off to go play with them and Yuki stays there looking at the graves with tears.

" Hey Onee-chan, Onii-chan. You probably already know but Kaori started school. She's the smartest in the class, she's growing up day by day even better than I expected, I'm so proud of her...I bet you are too! Kaori is strong you don't have to worry about her. We miss you " she said as tears flowed down her cheeks.

'Thank You' She heard two voices say in unison as she looked up and saw two silhouettes of Yukiko and Kaname vanish. " I'll keep working hard for you guys, I love you, bye " she said as she walked away with her niece and children.

Here lays our beloved Friends and Family, Yukiko and Kaname Kuran. Let their love last for eternity.

' You should never forget who you are, we never did and we blessed with a child. And she was the fruit of love, we where happy to have lived our lives with our precious friends and family. This was our final goodbye, but we'll meet again '
- Yukiko and Kaname Kuran