Fighting Over Love

( Yukiko p.o.v )

Me and zero where together in the garden right now, he kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly and said " who would've thought we'd be here " he said and picked me up bridal style.

I chuckled and grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He put me down and I hugged him, we heard rustling and Ai popped out giggling. " eww you got cooties " she said and ran off.

" yeah zero you got cooties, unless you don't want cooties you should run " I said and he smirked. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer and said in my ear " oh give me cooties, little girl " I blushed as that sent a shiver down my spine.

" Ai, where are you taking us " we heard a voice and two set of footsteps. Zero was still hugging me as we saw Yuki and Kaname with Ai in their arms. Yuki glared at me with hatred and kaname stiffened up.

" What are you doing here, Zero " kaname said in venom and I got out zero's grasp but he intertwined his hands with mine. " Am I not allowed to see my lover " he said while glaring at kaname. Yuki kept glaring at me but looked at zero and said " zero, can you come over tomorrow. Ai wants to play with you "

" zero please " Ai said and pulled on his pants and he smiled and ruffled her hair. " yeah I'll come over, but for now I have to go, I'll see you later ai " he said and hugged her and hugged me too and kissed me.

" I love you, zero. Be safe " I said and he kissed me again, we heard a tree snap and kaname walk off in anger. Zero signed and kissed my cheek and left. Leaving me and Yuki alone in a awkward situation. " This is warning, next time I will not hold back " she said and walked off.

~~~Next Day~~~

Yuki, Zero, and Ai where playing and I was watching in happiness and a little bit of jealousy with Yuki. Ai jumped on Zero and where laughing. He's so happy with Ai and.....Yuki.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and see kaname's reddish brown eyes. He smiles and sits next to me, I watched as he smiles at his daughter. " Ai is beautiful " I said and his smile grew " yes, just like her mother. She'll grow up to be a fine woman " he said.

I smiled as I felt him hold my hand and I looked at his beautiful eyes. " Yu-chan, I haven't called you that since we where kids. Do you really remember everything we used to be " he asked and my eyes widened as memories flashed through my mind.

" Yes I do, I remember everything " I said slowly and his face got closer. " I've missed you " he said I tried pulling back but he gripped my wrist. " KURAN, what do you think your doing??? " his head turned as zero had a furious expression.

Yuki was smirking in the background, " I was simply being with my sister " kaname said and zero became furious as zero pulled out Bloody Rose. My eyes widened as I heard a voice " This was your last warning, I've had enough "

Yuki got up as Artemis went into its scythe form. She then started charging at me as I dodged her swing. " Yuki please stop " I pleaded but she swinged again as I kept dodging. " I want to be with zero, but he doesn't realize my feelings. You always took him away from me. I love zero " she said as tears formed in her eyes. " I don't want to fight you onee-chan, but zero doesn't ever realize my feelings " she said in tears.

I dodged her attack but Ai was in the way, everyone's eyes widened as Yuki tried stopping but she couldn't. I ran trying to move her out of the way, I grabbed her hand but the force still hit her and she fell unconscious in my arms. Yuki screamed as she dropped Artemis as she ran to Ai. Tears formed in my eyes as Yuki hugged Ai.

Why is this happening?? Why right now. Please save Ai.