its alright

( Yukiko p.o.v )

" kaname.......you idiot " I screamed at him and he flinched. I hugged him and we fell on the bed. " its alright, no matter what I won't ever leave you"

He started crying and he said " I'm sorry " I brought his head to my chest and started petting his head. " kaname please don't hate me for this but...........I love you" he hugged me tighter and said " I love you too" I let go of him and kissed him on the lips.

He calmed down and kissed back. " Yukiko do me a favor and stay away from senri " I just noticed that senri was gone " why " he said.

He ignored and I heard the door open to the night dorms. " kaname is someone here " I got up and I smelled blood . I went downstairs and saw rima and senri. " hey sen- , who are you " I noticed that he had red and blue eyes.

" oh its been a long time me beauty " this man said, " stay away from her " kaname said. The man grabbed me and it hurt " ow senri stop " I whimpered. I started struggling and kaname was about to attack when takuma got in the way.

I saw senri bite his wrist and kissed me. My eyes widened. I felt tired and I closed my eyes.

I felt like somebody was taking me away like I f I was a prisoner.

( 3rd person p.o.v )

The whole night class was there and kaname picked her up and said " Rido you really are a disgusting creature " .

Rido started laughing. " she was mine all along kaname, so don't get jealous ".

Kaname knew that it was time to awaken both Yukiko and Yuki.

Thanks for reading. Hope you all liked it.see you all in the next chapter. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!