Help Me

( yukiko p.o.v )

I was in a garden, I saw a girl that looked like me and I started walking over to her. " yukiko, you found me " she said with a gentle smile. I felt so relaxed, like if I was finally able to be happy and free.

" who are you " I said , she grabbed my hand and said " I am you, I created you, I'm sorry if you where suffering I just wanted to protect kaname. But one day we'll be able to finally be one person"

I felt like I belonged here, but then she disappeared and everything was dark , and a women with silver hair and green eyes grabbed me and said " wake up already " she laughed.

" I will make sure that everything you love is destroyed, so you can feel the pain I felt " she had a crazy smile. " no get away from me " I said and I felt all the warmth disappear " HELP ME " I screamed.

~~~~~end of dream~~~~~

I woke up and saw Yuki, zero , and the night class . I felt like I was being stabbed. " ow " I said and everyone looked at me and smiled they all hugged me and I said " how long was I out " " for about 5 weeks " takuma said.

" Zero are you okay " he looked at me and said " can we be alone " I nodded and everyone left. " I don't love you " zero said, i flinched and said " I know, I was trying to convince myself that I love you but I don't, zero I love you as a brother, that's why no matter what we'll be friends "

He smiled and kissed my forehead and left. " take care of Yuki I know you love her " I said. He nodded and said " I will and I do ". Yuki came in and hugged me, " thank you, for protecting zero " I hugged her and said " I'll do anything just to keep you all safe " I felt her tears and she said " thank you onee-chan "

" onee-chan " I said she nodded and said " I wish we where sister's " I started crying and said " we are " she hugged me tighter and left.

The night class came in and takuma said " you should see kaname " I thought and nodded and that said " be careful " I got out of bed and went to kaname's room.

I knocked on his door but I didn't hear anything. I walked in and his room was a mess. I saw him on his bed and he looked like he was in pain. He looked at me and he looked away.

" kaname- " I was cut off when he yelled at me and said " get out now " I stepped forward and he kept telling me to get back.

I reached his bed and he flinched. " kaname...... "

To be continued