Mysterious Person

( 3rd person p.o.v )

It's been years since Yukiko died and kaname was devastated and he tried moving on. As he tried moving on Yuki and kaname had a baby girl called " ai "

" daddy, let's go play " ai asked her father to play and kaname looked at ai and nodded. As she ran outside to the garden kaname followed after his daughter and saw ai with a person with a cloak.

" AI " he yelled and the figure looked up and gasped, Yuki ran outside with Hanabusa and Ruka behind them. Hanabusa tried freezing the figure down but the figure jumped back and grabbed ai.

She set ai down somewhere safe and said " ai, I love you but I won't be able to see you again. I love you " the figure kissed ai's cheek and vanished. " AI " Yuki called and hugged her daughter. " are you okay? " Ruka asked and kaname looked around still confused.

" ai who was that " kaname asked his daughter in a serious voice and she looked at him and said " That was auntie " kaname froze and memories came back to him and everyone looked at him and ai in worry.

" Ai, you don't have a aunt " Yuki explained in sadness and ai shook her head in denial. " no auntie yu-chan, always protects me and we always play at night " ai said and everyone looked at ai with concern but kaname looked away.

" yu-chan? " hanabusa said as he remembered he used to call Yukiko that. Yuki started crying and said " let's go to bed sweetie " ai looked at her mother confused and followed back.

~~~~timeskip~~~~

As everyone was sleeping ai was waiting for her ' auntie' and stood looking outside the window until the door opened revealing her father.

" ai, what are you doing still awake " kaname asked and she kept looking out the window and said " I'm waiting for auntie yu-chan "

Kaname signed and said " ai, listen your aunt died a long time ago, so go to sleep ai " he walked towards ai and she walked to her bed. " she told me she missed all of you "

Kaname froze at those words, " goodnight daddy " ai said and he kissed her forehead and walked out. Ai was about to close her eyes until she heard " ai, my adorable little niece "

" auntie yu-chan, I thought you would never come back " ai giggled and hugged the cloaked figure. The figure smiled and hugged back the little girl, " I will never leave you " the person said.

Ai giggled and tried hugging the room again but the door burst open and kaname came in. The girl picked ai up and ai's eyes closed and she fell into sleep. She put ai down and kaname glared at the person.

( Kaname's p.o.v )

I glared at the figure and couldn't even read it's mind, I also couldn't see it's face. I closed the door so know one would interfere.

I walked towards and she stepped back, it looked at ai and then at me. I ran at the person but they vanished and I felt arms around my waist.

The person was hugging me and I looked down at the small frame, definitely a girl. I tried getting the person off me but the person said " please don't move, please just for now don't move " that voice it was female and it was soft and sounded so gentle.

She still had the cloak on and I still couldn't see her face until she said " I've been waiting for this day, kaname "