Years Spent In Happiness

( Yukiko p.o.v )

Me and kaname spent the years we had left in pure happiness and peace. I had finally had my baby and it was a girl. When I gave birth kaname cried when he saw our daughter.

I named her Kaori because it meant fragrant beautiful girl. She looked a lot like me but had kaname's stoic face but she's still so beautiful and happy. She's 4 right now. She loves being with Ai and Ren, she always loves listening to our old stories.

Today is our last day to say goodbye, and it's hardest to say goodbye to my beautiful baby. " Yukiko, you look tired " kaname said coming up to me. I signed and hugged him tightly " Kaname, we have to say our goodbyes. I'm so scared " I said as tears ran down my cheek.

He hugged me and said " Yukiko I love you, and I always will. So just trust me Zero and Yuki will take care of our Beautiful Kaori " he smiled and kissed. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the garden where, Ai, Ren, and Kaori where playing and Zero and Yuki where watching. Yuki and Zero quickly looked at us with worry.

" Onee-chan, please can't you stop this " she said with tears and shook my head in disappointment. " It's time, huh " Zero said with concern. Kaname and me where sitting on the floor. " Yuki and Zero please take care of my baby " I said as my voice cracked. " Zero if there's any harm to my daughter I'll kill you " kaname said as he chuckled as he had bags under his eyes.

" Kaori, sweetie come here " I said tiredly, she smiled and ran over here as her wavy here bounced everywhere. She came up to me and bounced on me. " Kaori, I'm afraid you'll be with Ai and Ren to play forever. " I said trying not to worry her and she smiled in innocence.

" But mommy are you and daddy coming " she said and I hugged her. " Yes, we will always be with you, we both love you so much " I said and kissed her forehead. " No matter what, never forget who you are. You are Kaori Kuran Daughter of Yukiko and kaname. You will always be special " kaname said. " Now honey, we love you so much. Go play, we'll see you again someday "

She kissed our cheeks and went back to play with her cousins. Yuki and Zero said goodbye and left us to be in peace. We stared at the sun as it was going down, once it hits sunset our time will be up. " Kaname, thank you. You have me a life worth living and we where able to create our Beautiful Kaori. " I said in joy.

" Yukiko I'm glad to have been with you, I love you, Ai and Kaori the most. You where the light in my world, and because of that I was able to meet so many people. Even when where gone our love will always last forever. I love you Yukiko " he said and kissed me gently.

I looked at the sky to see the sunset and smiled sadly. I intertwined my fingers with him, " Thank you, kaname. I love you too " I said and smiled as I saw his smiling face and slowly closed my eyes. Goodbye my precious love, kaname.

( 3rd person p.o.v )

Yukiko and Kaname layed there in each other's arms as they where smiling in peace. Yuki and Zero saw there bodies and Yuki broke down in tears.

Kaori walked up to them and shook them " Mommy, Daddy. Wake up, I want to go home " Kaori said as tears came to her eyes. " Mommy?? Daddy. Please wake up, I love you..don't leave me " she screamed in tears as Ai and Ren hugged her tightly.

She looked at there sleeping faces and saw a silhouette of her parents smiling at her and they both said "Goodbye our precious daughter. We love you "