Her Love For Them

( 3rd p.o.v )

Yukiko woke up but looked normal, but she still acted a little crazy. She started laughing and kaname grabbed a sword and said " all of you stay back, this is our fight "

" are you ready to do this " Yukiko said while laughing and kaname nodded but looked remorseful. Yukiko laughed harder at his reaction and ran in amazing speed.

Her weapon and kaname's collided and kaname kept remembering Yukiko's sweet and gentle voice. They kept fighting and everyone watched in fear of who would win or die.

" I love you, I do and I always will Yukiko " kaname said with tears in his eyes and Yukiko's eyes seem to change emotions and she looked like she was in pain.

Yukiko saw a opportunity and and took it and yelled " didn't you learn to not keep your guard down, this ends now " everyone looked surprised until kaname pulled out a knife she gave him.

Everyone's eyes widened in fear and kaname got ready to kill her as tears rolled down his face, her eyes softened and she smiled.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

~~~Flashback before the fight~~~

Me and her have finally became one but Lieselotte is messing with my mind and I looked up.

Then Lieselotte must know what I really want, what I want more than anything is to protect them all. From unhappiness, from idiots who would want to hurt them.

Protect them all please, but whatever it takes protect them from......me. Protect them me

( 3rd person p.o.v )

Everyone watched as tears came out their eyes and kaname stood there in shock and shaking Yukiko hugged him while smiling.

" kaname onii-sama... I finally got to meet you again " he said and looked into his reddish brown eyes. " we're twins and yet we where separated by fate but I got to meet all of you amazing people "

Blood dripped down his hands and she kissed him and said " it was fun meeting all of you thanks for the adventure, when we meet again let's be together again I love you all and I love you.....kaname onii-sama "

She smiled and her eyes closed and she shattered to crystals and kaname stood there shocked for a minute and he started crying and everything started breaking and Yuki ran over and hugged him.

" she...promised me....she said she would stay with me " he cried in Yuki's hands and everyone watched in sadness as the Pureblood cried in sadness and pain.

But they all knew she did this because she loves them all and she was finally free from her curse but they all knew they would meet again someday.