Disguise

( Kaname's p.o.v )

I walked up to her and pulled down her cloak, but what I saw disappointed me more than anything. All the hope that I held just disappeared.

I felt empty just like before, I heard gasps and looked down as Senri let Yuka go. I looked up and saw her long red hair and her reddish brown eyes with a spark of gold in them.

She signed and said " Senri why would you betray me? " senri and rima looked at her and they both said " your still lying " I frowned and turned my back and started walking away.

I almost felt tears coming to my eyes until I felt a soft small hand grab my large one. I looked back and saw Yuka. She had a a face telling me she pitied me. " may we talk " she asked in her soft but yet sweet voice.

I signed and nodded and she smiled and pulled me with her, my eyes widened at her strength and I looked behind to see Senri and Rima looking at yuka with a determined face.

She kept walking until we made to a garden with red roses. She let go of my hand and picked one up and she smiled and said " I remember a long time ago someone special to me gave me a rose " I looked at her smiling face and nodded.

" I know you thought I was Yukiko " she said and I looked at her reddish brown eyes. " I'm sorry for that " I said in a voice almost like a whisper. " it's quite alright, I know how it feels to lose someone close to you. Believe me I know "

" but it's okay now, because I'm here to make sure everyone lives their life with happy smiles with the people they love " she says and I saw Yukiko in her. I grabbed her cheek and she looked at me with her reddish brown eyes.

She had a very innocent look and I brought my face closer to her's. I stopped for a minute but then attached my lips to her and I saw her eyes widen and her cheeks flush in red. I closed my eyes and felt so many sparks.

I let go and she looked away and she said " A-are...Y-you okay " her face was redder than a tomato and I finally realized what I had done and got up and said " this was a mistake "

She looked a little hurt and she said " it was just fate " I shook my head and said " I have a wife and child, how could I kiss a girl who brings back horrible memories " she got up really fast and I saw hurt in her eyes.

" I'm sorry that I bring back the memories of your 'dead' sister " she screamed and my eyes widened and her face was shocked at what she had said. Anger filled me to the very top.

I was about to scream at her until I saw something that caught my eyes view. I saw a long wavy piece of reddish brown hair coming from her hair. I walked up to her and she took a step back.

She was about to run away until I grabbed her wrist, I reached my hand up to her hair and pulled. I pulled away a wig that was red.

She gasped and I threw it to the ground and turned her around to see the face I've been yearning to see for so many years. She had tears in her eyes and she looked scared.

" kaname... I-i c- " I stopped her while I brought her lips to mine and she squirmed for a while until she finally relaxed and brought her hands up and wrapped them around me.

I let go and hugged my beautiful twin sister, and I laughed in pure joy as I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I kissed her again. " Yukiko, I can't believe this, I've waited to see you " I said and spun her around.

I heard footsteps but ignored it while I hugged her and she said " onii-chan I've yearned to see you too " I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed but then said " hello imouto-chan and my precious friends "

I looked over my shoulder and saw all my friends and Yuki. Senri and Rima picked up her wig and said " I hated when you used this " she giggled and said " sorry "

" but this was my disguise to see my precious friends and family " she said and hugged Yuki and Yuki started crying and laughing.

I smiled at my reunion with my precious twin sister!