The Mask

( Kaname p.o.v )

I stood frozen as the person continued hugging me, I heard the door open and a small Gasp. " k-kaname " I heard Yuki.

The girl hugging me started shaking and I saw Ruka, Aido and akatsuki. Ruka's eyes where glowing and I knew she was playing with her mind. " You...won't get through my head " the girl said and ruka fell to the floor in pain.

Aido yelled in frustration and ice formed everywhere, The girl let go and tried reaching the window but before she could reach fire almost hit her.

Yuki came up with Artemis and was about to hit the girl but the girl pulled out another pair of Artemis. Everyone gasped and Aido said " b-but the only person who had another pair was Yukiko " I glared and destroyed the roof above us.

Their was a loud yell and I closed my eyes, but when I opened them I saw Ai's room destroyed but no one was hurt. I looked and saw the girl put Ai down and I heard her sign. " who are you " I demanded.

" my name is Yuka " she said and I glared harder at her. She then pulled the hood of her cloak, but a black masquerade mask covered half of her face.

Yuki came up with ai and hugged me and I saw Yuki's hand tightened and she looked away. I hugged Yuki and she asked " who is she " I let go of her and see the girl gone and signed and said " Her name was Yuka and as far as I know she's a pureblood "

Yuki signed and said " there is something I noticed, I saw her cloths and she had a night class uniform from cross academy " my eyes widened and I looked at everyone else and I walked up to Ruka and asked her " Ruka did you see anything in her mind "

" lord kaname, I couldn't see anything she was blocking me out, but I did see a hand with a picture from cross academy with everyone smiling and.....Yukiko was in the picture " Ruka said and my eyes widened again.

" we need to find this girl again " I said and everyone looked confused but where as determined as I was. I smirked at finding out who this girl really is.

~~~timeskip~~~

I was waiting outside for Yuka to come, I doubt that's even her name. I looked around but only saw the garden and I heard the wind blow.

I heard a snap and looked at the garden but saw no one and signed. I turned around and froze when I saw the girl. I gulped and I heard her chuckle, " did I scare you, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention " my heart raced at the sound of her voice.

" how do you know my daughter " I asked and she looked at the full moon and took of her hood and she still had the mask on. " I met her outside the manor and she said I looked like her Aunt and from that day on I started to grow a love for ai "

I was shocked at her story and asked her " take off your mask " she froze and shook her head " you were always so serious and distressed after 'her' death " I looked at her and she said " I thought you would wait for her "

" how dare you talk about Yukiko like you knew her " I yelled at her and I gripped my fist. " I know more than you'll ever know " she said and I snapped and gripped her cloak.

" you know nothing " I said in a low voice, she got out of my grip and she said " of course I know more since I am her " I looked at her wide eyed " W-what "

I heard a grunt and I saw Aido tackle her to the ground, I saw her masquerade mask fly off and she tried to grab it but Ruka grabbed it and I saw Senri come out and Blood whip wrap around her body.

She struggled and yelled " Senri we had a deal " I looked at my cousin and he said " I can't keep it for long and plus Rima misses you " rima cam out with a pock stick and said " you've been hiding for too long "

Everyone just started showing up and Senri looked at her and was about to pulled off her cloak until I saw reddish brown eyes. " Yukiko... "