Shizuka........

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I'm so stupid, how could I not realize that Shizuka was here. I was speed walking to the source of the smell of blood.

I was almost there when rima and senri stopped me, I was confused and said " what are you doing, please get out of the way " the both looked at me and senri said " its best if you don't go " I narrowed my eyes and went the other way.

I was then stopped by takuma and seiren , I went the other way when ruka said " we're doing this for your own good Yukiko " I signed and said " please ruka " she shook her head as to say 'no' I went the other way .

I was then stopped by.........kaien , he looked at me with a serious face and said " Yukiko I know I'm not haruka " my eyes widened when he mentioned haruka's name. "Kaien stop " I hid my eyes with my bangs and he continued talking " but please trust me the way you trusted them, I know you blame yourself for their deaths but it's not your fault " tears fell down my face.

" stop" I said , " it's not your fault, I know it hurt when they died but if you keep hiding your emotions you'll hurt yourself even more " I then felt arms around me and I froze " why......why are you protecting me kaien, I'm just a monster " he closed his eyes and said " because you are my daughter and Juri and Haruka told me to look after you and Yuki " I hugged him back and he said " now go find them Yukiko " I smiled and let go of him and said " you'll always be more than the a friend kaien, you'll be my father" he smiled and I ran.

I found zero and his twin. " SHIZUKA " I yelled and they all turned to me. I was panting and I stood in front zero and Yuki and said " if you hurt them again , I'll have no choice but to fight you and I don't want to kill my friend"
She looked at me for a long time and left.zero was gonna go when ichiru stopped him and I ran after Shizuka.

( Shizuka p.o.v )

Why did Yukiko have to be here, she's too nice to me.
' friend ' she called me her friend. I heard her and stopped at a room and she came in. She looked at me and looked worried , she then did something that surprised me, she hugged me.

" I was so worried about you Shizuka, I was sad when you left" my eyes softened and I said " I left in order to protect you from him , but I did it out of revenge " she looked at me and said " Shizuka please don't go again, your my friend and I won't let you die "

Her hand started glowing and I said " have you heard of the ' Cursed Pureblood Twins ' " she said no and I explained and said " there born as purebloods but one of the twins is much more powerful but their power is sealed away , if lucky the other twin doesn't become as strong because if the twin is born with a unique power that twin will turn into a monster that will only think of killing, and the other twin will have to sacrifice their life to turn their twin back to a pureblood or human. That is the legend of the Cursed Pureblood Twins "

She looked shock and said " why did you tell me this " she doesn't remember her past life, I then said " their was a legend of a pureblood princess in the kuran family, her name was Yukiko like you but they also called her ' The Bloody rose Princess' that's where bloody rose got it's name, she had a twin and fell in love with him and didn't want him to suffer this fate and used her powers to take away his curse and force it upon her, when that happened she lost some memories and she became a different person, but she fought for this world to keep it safe, she saw the beauty in anything even vampires , she even turned a level E to a human again"

" legend says that she passed some of her powers down to another pureblood twin, Yukiko " she widened her eyes and hugged me, I'm happy to die like this.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I looked at her and said " if I have the power I'll bring you back Shizuka " she smiled and said " I'm gonna use my powers to put some of my energy in you so you won't forget me" I started crying and said " I won't forget you never I promise " she smiled and said " I hope we meet again Yukiko "

I nodded and said " I'll sing a song every year to remember you Shizuka, " she smiled and said " kaname's coming you should go " I started walking but hugged her again " we'll meet again I know we will, we'll be friends forever , no matter what I promise " she smiled and I left the room and thought ' we'll meet again my dear friend Shizuka '

( Shizuka p.o.v )

I'm dying , kaname pulled out my heart and I can feel ichiru . I smiled and a tear rolled down my face and I thought. ' thank you Yukiko, for showing me the light in this dark world, I know we'll meet again.......Yukiko'

' thank you , Yukiko'

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update more . but thank you for reading. See you all in the next chapter!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!