Days

( Yukiko p.o.v )

It's been days since zero bit me. I'm so afraid, not because of zero I'm......... Afraid of myself. My head hurts and I keep hearing voices it's so painful.

I feel exhausted and I'm thirsty. I haven't drinked blood for years.I've run out of blood tablets too.right when I was gonna get up , Artemis fell to the floor.

I kneeled down and grabbed it and blue sparks came from it. I dropped it and yelled in pain. Ever since that day happened. I was never able to use Artemis again.

My thoughts where disturbed when I heard a women's voice. ' your weak, helpless, and lonely' again it's happening again. ' I can make your pain go away' I felt someone caress my cheek. I closed my eyes and yelled "GO AWAY" and then the glass shattered around me.

I heard a knock at my door and saw the door open. I saw all the aristocrat and rima and ruka came in and hugged me. Takuma came in and saw the shattered glass.

" what happened here " he said, I looked at him and he looked worried. I got up and said " I'm fine , don't worry " I started walking and hit Artemis with my foot and everyone looked at it and hanabusa said " that's Yuki's Artemis , why do you have it yu-chan " I kneeled down and smirked at the nickname he gave me and said " no, it's mine there where originally two Artemis and before I could wield it but know I can't even touch it "

They all looked surprised so I smiled and said " alright get out of my room" I pushed them out and said " I'll be alright , your all my best friends so I wouldn't want to worry you " I smiled and closed then closed the door.

I was still in the same spot and was thinking. I walked to the bathroom and sensed a vampire coming. Only this vampire was in the night dorms and was a aristocrat.

I walked out and was at the stairs and saw kaname slap hanabusa. My eyes widened and I said " what are you doing kaname " they all looked at me and I went to hanabusa and touched his cheek. He hissed and I knew he was in pain.

I grabbed his cheek and breathed in and started focusing. Kaname realized what I was doing and said "Yukiko don't" I ignored him and my hand started glowing and I helped the pain go away. I let go of his cheek and all of the vampires had shock written on their face.

I looked at them and said " I'm a pureblood I just refuse to use my powers " I looked at kaname and said "kaname next time you hurt my friend I won't hold back my anger" he looked at me for awhile and I turned to takuma's grandfather.

He bowed down to me and said " it's nice too see you again lady Yukiko " I looked at him and said " please stop with your formalities it makes me uncomfortable " he nodded.

I turned to kaname and said " I need to speak to you alone" he tried to read my mind but couldn't. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room and closed the door. I let go of his hand and I grabbed my cheek and winced in pain.

He hugged me and said " I told you not to use your powers again, it causes you pain when you use them" I knew this already and said " I can't just watch my friends get hurt again " he looked at me and said "again" I realized what I said and told him" sorry, I just had a dream of people in a war dying but I felt like they where my friends"

My throat felt dry and my eyes started glowing. Kaname knew I was thirsty and said " drink " I shook my head and said " I don't want too, it scares me " he hugged me tighter and said " it's been years days, since you drank real blood "

My hunger won and I licked his neck a couple of times and bit into his neck. I felt his blood in my mouth. It was sweet , why is his blood the only one for me. I stopped drinking and said " thank you kaname ".

I then felt a pain in my neck.

To be continued.................

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!