The ball

( A/N : the song is the one that Yukiko will sing for the ball )

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I had my white dress on and shoes waiting in my room . I looked out my window and saw Maria, I got up and walked to where Maria was.

" Maria are you OK " she looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me. She then said " your fate is horrible because you where born as the twin of kaname kuran, I wish you weren't as kind as you are Yukiko, I will be sad when you die " my eyes widened and I was confused but somehow knew this was my fate.

I hugged her back and said " I care about my twin kaname, but you remind me of a dear friend, Maria " she let go and said " who " I looked at her and she really did remind me of her and I said " Shizuka Hio ".

She then looked at me for a while and left. I then walked to the garden and started making a flower crown. I got up and went back, I knocked on kaname's door and heard a fate " come in " I went in and said " close your eyes " he did as I said and closed them.

I blushed and kissed him on the cheek and put the crown on him. He looked in the mirryand said " thank you, Yukiko " I then had an idea and said " can I ask you a favor " he nodded and I said " can I sing at the ball today " he looked surprised and said " of course, the dayclass students would want to hear you" I smiled at him and bowed and left.

~~~~timeskip~~~~

I was excited about this and I kept talking to zero and he looked annoyed. I then got serious and said " you know Maria sure does look a lot like Shizuka " he looked at me for a while then left. I then yelled " Hey zero where are you going " I then hugged him tightly and said " dance with me zero" he looked at me and said " you smile too much but okay" we both started dancing, I then kissed him on the cheek and he blushed " thank you zero".

I got the stage and started blushing and saw both the night class students and dayclass students staring in awe. I got to the microphone and said " hey, I'm Yukiko kuran a night class student today I will be singing for all of you, so enjoy " I smiled and started singing.

Egao ga yuragu

Koe ga furueru

Nijindeku keshiki

Nakayoku naritakute koe kaketa no

Junsui no hitomi mabushikute

Chikaku ni itaki Kara motto motto

Chiisana itami wa shiranai furi

Hontou ni taisetsu na hito wo

Itsunoma ni te ni ireta no, hashaideru itsumo your oshaberi me

Tsukisasasaru genjitsu

Egao ga yurago

Koe ga furueru, kidzukarenu youni utsumuku

Anata gan inai, koka wa inai

Wakariaeta noni umaranai kyori

Kotoba kawasu dake de ureshiku naru

Yasashii hitomi ni tsutsumareta

Hitamuki na kimochi ni obienagara
Seiippai no omoi sotto sasageta

Hontou ni taisetsu na deai, yukkuri to hagukumitai

Todoketai todoketai itsu Kara ka, fuan dake fukuramu

Hanareru koto ga unmei nante, zutto kono mama to shinjitata

Anata ga...inai, koko niwa...inai

Yukisaki nakushita kodoku na tameiki

Egao de iru kara.....Suki de isasete

I finished singing and saw dayclass students clapping and the nightclass all had smiles real smiles. Finally, ever since my parents died I couldn't sing but now I can.......I've waited for the day I could sing again.

I smiled and ran to zero and hugged him, we started laughing and I saw zero look at something and he left me. Kaname came up to me and said " that was amazing Yukiko, you really have so much beauty " I blushed and hugged , he seemed surprised and hugged back, " thank you kaname for being my twin, I feel like we've been together for so long" I said , he then replied with " we have , Yukiko" I let go of him and smiled and kissed his cheek.

I went to my friends and they all smiled , even seiren , I was surprised and said " you should smile more seiren, you look beautiful when you smile" she blushed and said " if you say that , then I will be happy to smile for you" I smiled at all of them and smelled blood it was so familiar.

It was............ZERO

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!