Her Childhood

( Juri p.o.v )

Kaname had just talked to us about Yukiko and her sealing away the real her. I spoke up and said " we'll treat her as our own, right dear" haruka nodded at me. It pains me to hear all of this. She tells us that she see's a man with different colored eyes called ' Shido'. He reminds me of my big brother Rido.

I ask kaname " do you know anybody called Shido, kaname" he widened his eyes and said " Shido was a very powerful pureblood who killed Yukiko, why " I was surprised and said " she says she see's a man that has blue and red eye's called Shido " haruka looks at me and we both think ' Rido'. Kaname was about to say something when Yukiko and Yuki come in.

( kaname p.o.v )

Yukiko and Yuki come in and say they had a nightmare. Yuki goes to Juri and Yukiko comes to me. " it's alright Yukiko, I'm here " she stops shaking and hugs me. That's when Yuki got up and said " no fair, Yukiko you get to hug kaname" Yukiko grins and sticks out her tongue.

Yuki then tries to catch Yukiko, but they end up falling onto each other and start laughing. Juri then says "alright you too get back to bed" Yuki says " yes, mommy" but with Yukiko she always calls Juri and Haruka by there first names and it saddeneds them. Juri says with a playful voice " Yukiko-chan call me mommy " Yukiko blushes and says " it's embarrassing " I laugh and she gets redder than before and runs off.

( A/N : I'm gonna have 2 pairs of Artemis okay )

~~~~timeskip~~~~

( kaname p.o.v )

Yuki was with me playing in the tiny room and Yukiko was nowhere to be found. " kaname Yuki sure does love you kaname " haruka said and Juri nodded and said " I know, you and Yuki should get married"

I was surprised and was about to say something but the door opened and there on the ground was...........Yukiko

( yukiko p.o.v )

I was listening too the conversation this whole time. I felt betrayed for some reason. I felt emotions I didn't even know I had, but mostly hatred and sadness. I tear slipt down my face and my knees grew weak and I fell on the floor.

They all looked at me and kaname said " Yukiko " I got up and ran as fast as I could to my room. When I got there my head started hurting and heard a women's voice say " you got hurt again, if you want I can make the pain go away I just need something " I grabbed my head and said " I'll give you anything just please make this pain go away " she laughed and said " as you wish"

The pain went away but so did my vision and I felt tired.

( Lieselotte p.o.v )

I knew this would happen. They all hurt something that I treasure and I will make them pay, especially kaname he hurt her more than once.

My hair turns from brown to silver and eyes turn green, this will be a fun game.

Especially since she's strong enough enough to kill them all.

( kaname p.o.v)

I was about to run out when Yuki said " onii-sama where are you going" I was about to say something when we all felt a presence that made us go on alert.

Yuki started crying and Juri had to calm her down. Finally this stranger was outside the door and the doors flew open really hard that Yuki started crying harder. When everything became clear I saw Yukiko only with sliver hair and green eyes.

Haruka noticed and said " who ever you get out of my daughters body now " she started laughing and said "why should I I've been with her since the war " I widen my eyes and yell " LET HER GO " she looks at me and appears right next to me and said " I can't hurt you , your just too fun" haruka got mad mad and tried to attack.

Before he even made it he flew back and Artemis was at his neck. Me and Juri screamed " HARUKA " I couldn't stay back and do anything I ran up to her and whispered in her ear so no one can hear me just her and said " I love you Yukiko " her eyes widened and her hair and eyes went back to normal. She then said " you liar " and then she fainted and I caught her and thought.

' it can't be her again'

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND THANKS FOR READING, SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!