why

( Yukiko p.o.v )

All of the night class where going to a gala that the aidou family invited us to go. We we're in the limo and I was looking at my hands thinking about last night,

I started blushing and kaname noticed and smirked and said " do you want a gift " I knew what he meant and blushed harder and said " kaname you dummy "

The car stopped and we got out.when we got there we saw Yuki on the floor. " kaname look " I said and picked her up. I put her on the couch and said " I'll go talk to the aristocrat " he nodded and I went down stairs.

When I got there they all bowed down to me since I was a pureblood. This felt uncomfortable and I said " please continue on what you where doing " I spotted zero and I hugged him, he seemed surprised and I noticed all of the stares from the aristocrats. He patted my hair and said " zero I'm bored " he looked at me and I said " if you don't entertain me , I'll do something embarrassing to you " he blushed and hit me on the head.

" ow zero that hurt " I said " how dare you hit a pureblood " we heard and I saw all of the aristocrat glaring at zero. " stop, zero was only playing around " they all bowed and continued what they where doing.

" you sure do know how to make a scene " I said and zero chuckled. " I'm gonna come back zero " I walked away to the room Yuki and kaname where in. I walked in and saw kaname about to bite Yuki. This was the feeling I felt when I found out Yuki and kaname where engaged.

" Yukiko " kaname said , I didn't notice the tears on my face and I saw the room shaking. I started running and ran into zero. He saw my face and grabbed my hand and took me outside.

He hugged me and I started crying. " it's all right, I'm right here " he kept saying. My grip tightened and I said "zero please......take these feelings away " I know he was confused. So I looked at him and kissed him. He seemed surprised but he then kissed back,I felt his beating really fast and I stopped.

" what are you all looking at " I heard zero say, I turned around and saw the night class , Yuki, and.............kaname.

I saw a tree snap in half and the floor had cracks in them. " you just picked a fight zero " kaname said and zero took out his gun. I saw kaname about to hit zero.

My eyes widened and I jumped in front of them and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. " YUKIKO " I heard. I fell to the ground and felt my blood leaving my body. I saw takuma hold back kaname and hanabusa put ice on zero's feet. Yuki ran to me and put pressure on my wound.

Ruka, rima, and Yuki where around me and the rest where trying to calm zero and kaname down. ' such foolishness is what will get you killed ' I heard a women say. I felt tired and closed my eyes. " Yukiko " is all I heard.

And then everything went black.

Thanks for reading. Sorry I didn't update. I hope I see you all in the next chapter........ BYE!!!!!!!!!!