Her Change

( Juri p.o.v )

I was scared, my child had a split personality that could easily take over her." I'm sorry, I should've never asked" I said kaname wa holding Yukiko bridal style and said "don't be this is part of our curse " I was confused and kaname said " when we where born into this world, we where both cursed , of course Yukiko found out first and used her powers to take away my curse,but when she did it created a different person inside of her and when she was born we all knew she was gonna die when Shido came back for her, that is the fate that keeps us twins apart" I was surprised.

I was gonna ask a question when Yukiko came in and hugged me and glared at kaname. She then says " there's a bad man outside looking for me and Yuki " my eyes widened and I look at Haruka and we both get up and go outside to find Rido.

" why are you targeting my children, especially Yukiko " I yelled at him , he then said " Yukiko looks looks a lot like somebody in my dreams and I want her know " I was mad that he wanted my children.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I was scared and was hugging yuki and kaname. I kept hearing a man's voice, Juri came in and took Yuki and kaname went outside , I followed him and saw a man with red and blues eyes. My eyes widened and heard a women's scream and ran back in the house.

I went in and followed the scent of Juri and found her and Yuki , Yuki wa unconscious and Juri said " I sealed away her vampire side , I will use this spell to help you keep away that girl in your body," I started crying and said " don't die please" she smiled and said " please keep smiling no matter what and don't ever cry please" I nodded and brought a smile to my face.

She smiled again and said " please keep taking care of Yuki for use, we loved you so much " she then died and I started crying and got up and took Yuki somewhere else, she woke up before I could leave I said " even if you can't remember me Yuki you'll always be my little sister " I said that and left to go back to the house.

I saw kaname kill our so-called uncle Rido, he looked at me and said " where's Yuki " I ignored him and he just left me there alone.

I started crying but then said with tears " I want to meet you again mommy and daddy " I turn around and see there silhouette and they said " we'll meet again thank you for calling us your parents our dear daughter " they hugged me and disappeared.

I smiled and looked at the direction of where Yuki is and thought ' I'll change'

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!