The Betrayl

( Yukiko p.o.v )

This isn't what I wanted, no please stop no more, " I was created to protect you but I did love someone but you took him away from me and now I'll make you pay " I heard Lieselotte say while chuckling

I looked up and saw the girl that looked like me and she glared at Lieselotte. " oh Yukiko-sama don't be so mad " Lieselotte said to that girl who was also called ' Yukiko' I looked up and Lieselotte said " you are my master but after you died, you became a new person and the real Yukiko has been sealed away just to let you live " I looked at the girl who smiled at me.

I got up from the ground and said " she told me that  we are the same person, so I will defeat you and I will finally be free " I glared at Lieselotte with determination. She scoffed and everything faded away very slowly.

( 3rd person p.o.v )

" now that I have power, obey me Lieselotte " Rido said in satisfaction and looked at everyone who was about to die. Lieselotte chuckled and said " you think, I will obey you, you must be stupid " she laughs.

She teleports in front of him and lunges her hand through Rido's heart and pulls it out while saying " sweet dreams Rido Kuran " Rido turned to crystals and shattered.

They all looked at her in shock while she licked the blood of her hand and said in disgust " his blood is disgusting " she looks at all of them with amusement.

She walks towards them and chuckles until she was slammed against a wall and looked up to see kaname. She laughed in pure joy and says " so you finally join in with the fun" kaname glared at her and tries to hit her.

" Yuki now is your chance to get out " kaname yells and grabs Lieselotte by her neck. She glared at him and feels ice around her. Kaname bites his wrist and grabs her chin and roughly kisses her.

She tries to get away but he forces her to drink his blood and her eyes glowed and went back to their normal reddish brown color and her hair turns brown.

Her eyes close and she falls to the floor while blood starts filling the air and kaname looks at everyone and says " this fight isn't over "