Her Feelings

( kaname p.o.v )

It's so sweet. More I want more it's the best thing I ever tasted. She's so sweet I can't stop. I want her to be mine again.

I felt her grip tightened and her struggling to get out of my grasp.

She kept pleading for me to stop when she finally stopped she started petting my hair and she said " good boy, even if it kills me I don't want you to be in pain "

I finally realized that I was killing her and let go and yelled her name " YUKIKO ".

( Yukiko p.o.v )

He yelled my name and bit his wrist and kissed me, I opened my eyes and tasted his blood . I blushed fifty shades of red.

All of my friends came in and saw this scene. He finally let go of me and I looked around but only saw all of my friends eyes turn crimson red for my blood " that delicious smell we smelled was you , Yukiko " said senri.

I took a deep breath and said " when I was little every vampire would want to drink me dry because of the way I smelled, so my mother used her powers to make me smell like a human " they all looked so impressed.

Rima then said " even if you do smell good, we would never want to drink your blood cause your our friend" they all nodded with rima's comment.

Takuma then said " we will protect you from any harm, from bad vampires even humans " I widened my eyes and hanabusa said with a smirk " we'll protect you from vampire hunters "

" and from purebloods " akatsuki said, " from people who want to bring harm to you" said senri , " even from you lor kaname " said seiren.

" forever and ever we'll protect you , even if it kills us our dear friend Yukiko " I stood their amazed and ran to all of them and did a group hug " I'll keep living for all of you, so I could protect you all as well even kaname, this world truly is beautiful and worth protecting "

" no, it is the way you see it that makes it truly beautiful " said kaname. Without them noticing I used a spell on them , the spell will protect them from anything or anyone.

~timeskip~

Today we got a a new student and I wanted to meet her before anybody else. I arrived at the headmasters office and came in.

I saw Yuki and ignored her, she looked kinda pissed off. Headmaster gloped me with a hug and said " on Yukiko, my adorable fake daughter I've missed you" I love how headmaster is so childish. My eyes glowed and I used the same spell on him too.

I looked at the new student and said " nice to meet you , my name is Yukiko kuran but you can just call me Yukiko, I hope we can be best friends " I smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled and said " it's my first time meeting a pureblood that smelled so delicious , my name is Maria kureni lady Yukiko "

My eyes widened and she grabbed my hand and put up to her face. ' how can she smell me' I thought. " you can't drink a purebloods blood it's taboo " I looked at headmaster then at Maria and patted her head and said " it's alright headmaster , she seems nice I doubt she'll hurt anyone, right Maria " I smiled at her and she nodded. " I'll take her to the moon dorms headmaster "

He looked at me and said " oh call me father like Yuki does" I looked at Yuki but then said " I'll take her father" he looked happy and said " go ahead " I was gonna go when Yuki said " headmaster I was supposed to take Maria not Yukiko " I looked at her and she looked mad.

" Yuki " headmaster said. " let's go Maria " I said Yuki stopped me by saying " I'm going with you " I looked at headmaster for some help and he said " Yuki she doesn't need anyone else to go , she's a very powerful pureblood and can kill any vampire" Yuki snapped and said " then how come she couldn't kill that level E " my eyes widened and I covered my eyes with my bangs.

Headmaster yelled at her. And she glared at me. I walked up to her and she felt my powerful aura and winced. My eyes where glowing with anger and I said "you could've have killed him bit you where to weak, at least I fought back a little, let's go Maria"

I was walking with Maria and said " I'm sorry about that, I hope you can forgive me " she smiled and said " no worries ".

~timeskip to day before the ball~

I was in the moon dorms talking to my friends and laughing. " hanabusa your an idiot " I said to hanabusa and he squealed and said " your so cruel yu-chan , and everyone knows that.

" raise your hand if you agree with me " I said, and everyone raised there hand. I stuck my tongue out at hanabusa and he anime cried.

Kaname came down and smiled at me. I blushed and said " come have fun with us kaname " he looked at me for awhile so I got up and walked to him and smiled . I grabbed his hand and said " come on you deserve it " he signed, but then Yuki came in and saw kaname and me. "Yuki what are you doing here" kaname said still holding my hand. She looked kinda jealous and said " I came to talk " she walked over here and pretended to fall. We all knew it was fake except kaname. He caught her and she fell on him. " drama queen " I said and Yuki got up and slapped me.

All the vampires eyes where glowing and glaring at Yuki. I grabbed my cheek and said " what was that for " she looked pissed and yelled at me " HOW CAN YOU BE SO RUDE, ALWAYS IGNORING ME , TALKING AND ME " I looked at he and said " I had a reason " she scoffed and said " YOUR LUCKY TO BE A VAMPIRE BORN WITH BEAUTY AND SKILLS, UNLIKE ME , I'M NOT SPECIAL I CAN'T EVEN REMBER MY PARENTS " I looked at her and said " you don't know anything so stop " she screamed and said " IF ANYONE IS IN PAIN IT'S ME , YOUR JUST LUCKY " I snapped back with anger and the walls with crack and the windows shattering, and yelled " HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, I'VE LIVED MY LIFE WATCHING YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY WHEN I HAVE TO SUFFER WITH BEING A VAMPIRE, " I grabbed her shoulders and started crying " I'VE BEEN SMILING AT PEOPLE AND TRYING NOT TO CRY , I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE DAY YOU REMEMBER ME, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREZ IT HURTS, I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE NOTHING " I broke down crying.

Yuki tried to touch me me but my powers where going insane. The building started shaking and zero and headmaster tried calming me down, there was also voices and I screamed " STOP " and everyone fell backwards.

I finally realized what I did and freaked out but rima,senri,ruka,hanabusa, akatsuki, takuma, and seiren hugged me and all and said " we'll protect our friend from unhappiness " I calmed down and said " I'm sorry " and everything went black

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! HOPE I SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! BYE, BYE FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!