Love Rivals

( Kaname p.o.v )

We where throwing a party for Yukiko return, it was all Yuki's idea. Yukiko has brought happiness to me again, and everyone has been happier.

The only who doesn't look happy about it is Yuki, every time Yukiko tries talking with me or zero I can tell that she is extremely jealous.

Laughing. I heard Yukiko's laughing right now and followed her laughter to her room. I look through the crack of her door and see Yukiko laughing and zero hugging her and smiling.

My eyes widened as Yukiko wrapped her hands around his neck and she kissed him gently and zero pulled her closer to him. I stayed there frozen in place as the person I loved was kissing someone I despised.

" Zero....what about Yuki and Kaname " she asked as he played with her hair. " it doesn't matter, I want to be with you " he said and kissed her again. I gripped my fist and my blood dripped from my fist.

" Zero....but- " she stopped as she sniffed the air, I moved from the door as she looked this way. My hand healed and I knocked on her door pretending not to know anything.

" come in " she said and I opened the door and glared as I saw zero and he returned the look. She noticed the tension and said " Kaname, did you hear anything we said " I looked at her and smiled.

" no, did something happen " I asked and she shook her head and said " Oh the party should be starting any moment let's get going " she pushed me and zero out.

I stopped zero and glared at him and said " zero I don't know what you think your doing but don't even try doing anything with Yukiko. She is mine, and I won't let you have her " he glared at me and then smirked.

" I'm not doing anything, She wants to be with me and I want her. And she never belonged to you in the beginning " he said and I was about to grab his neck until the door opened and out came Yukiko.

Her wavy brown hair was up in a bun, and she had red lipstick on and she had a purple dress with one of her legs showing. She looked absolutely stunning, " where you guys discussing something " she asked.

I looked at zero and he looked at me and I shook my head and said " no let's go " I said and took her hand and zero glared at me, I smirked at rival.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

Me and kaname arrived at the ball room, Yuki was wearing a purple dress as well and ai was wearing a red dress that looked so adorable.

Me and kaname danced for awhile, until he asked " I love you, but do you love me " I'm shocked as I look to see Yuki flirting with zero.

" kaname, i.... Why are you asking " I said and his eyes held hurt and he brought me closer to him and kissed me. My eyes widened and I tried moving away, I pushed him off and walked away quickly as I heard people whispering.

Yuki grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me to a empty room. She pushed me away and glared at me and said " Your so pathetic onee-chan, if you keep playing with kaname and zero. I won't let you play with them "

I was shocked at her words and said " Yuki I'm not trying to hurt them. I like zero but I also love kaname, I can't help it you where like this before too. Remember " she grabbed a piece of a hair strand.

" you see if you keep hurting them, I will have to fight you " she said and walked out of the room. She left me in that empty room all alone with nothing but my thoughts.

This isn't what I wanted I just wanted to be with kaname but now I like zero again. I felt tears roll down my cheek as I thought about this whole night. I don't want this.