Her Promise

( kaname p.o.v )

I catched Yukiko as she fainted, I tried calling out her name but she didn't wake up." Please wake up Yukiko " I said and a tear rolled down my eyes.

" what a surprise the strong pureblood kaname is crying" I heard someone say. I look up and see Shido not too far from else with his sword in his hand. I tightened my grip on Yukiko and run as fast as I can with her. Damn it he's fast. I feel Yukiko move and look down, she's awake, thank goodness.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I wake up and see kaname running with me in his arms. I look behind him and see Shido, my eyes widen and see that kaname has Artemis and grab it.

I jump in the air and aim at Shido and our weapons collide, he's laughing like a mad man and I push forward and he goes back. I look around and my eyes widen, I see some of my friends dead and some still fighting, tears roll down my eyes. ' no this wasn't supposed to happen not again' I look at Shido and kaname and he nods his head.

Kaname gets my message and attacks Shido. I run and yell " MY COMRADES GET BACK AND GET THE WOUNDED I'LL HANDLENTHE REST OF THEM " they followed my orders and left. I used a spell to take all the vampires energy and use it as my own energy. I get them all together and say one single word. I look at them and they start turning to dust.

My head stats hurting and I grab it to make it stop, after a few minutes it goes away. I heard a loud thump and look at the direction of kaname and he's on the floor trying to get up. I quickly run over there and blocked Shido's attack with Artemis.

He presses really hard and I fall and he grabs me and uses his hands to hold me down and bites my neck, I scream out in pain and tears fall down my face. It hurts more than anything. Kaname yells and hits him in the face, I fall on my knees and grab my neck and say " no " I look up and see my comrades eyes glowing. I look at kaname and his eyes are glowing as well. Shido gets up and says " I knew it your blood smells so good that when you get cut vampires around you get hungry " I look at him and charge at him.

( kaname p.o.v )

Her blood smells so sweet, I can't control my self. I then hear metal and we all got snapped out of it. I run and fight with Yukiko. He's become stronger from drinking her blood. I won't drink her blood not against her own will.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I look up at him and see him laughing. Kaname is about to die, the only thing I can do is use that power again. I get up and go up to him and hug him and say " let's die together in this world and be friends forever Shido " I then use my energy to destroy myself along with him.

( Shido p.o.v )
Once I hear those words I smile and remember how we met. This is why I love her so much, I just lost myself but she found me again. I bring my arms up and hug her and we both die

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I open my eyes and see kaname, I grab his hand and he says " don't die please " I smile and say " I'm sorry kaname, this is our cruel fate kaname " he starts crying and says " your breaking your promise " I think about it and say " no matter what kaname I'll be with you even if I die and you can't see me , I'll love you forever " he cries harder and says " then we'll dies together, this is a cruel world and a very horrible fate " I reach out my hand and say " I'm gonna use my remaining life to put you into deep sleep until someone awakens you , also I'm gonna use your blood to seal away my powers and only you can awaken me kaname" he looks at me and nods " this might be a cruel world but there's also beautiful things worth protecting kaname, so please protect this world if I never come back "

I feel very sleepy and say " if I am reborn let's be twins again and keep our promise " he nods and kisses me I close my eyes and a tear rolls down my face. I look up at him and say " I love you kaname and I always will" I then close my eyes.

I'm happy, I died by his side that's more than enough . I wish someone else is born like me and brings kaname happiness, maybe her name can be............Yuki. Yes that's a beautiful name , so please grant my wish and let kaname be happy and maybe just maybe let me be reborn again. That would be good enough for me

How did you like it??? Keep reading please and THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!