The Nightclass

( Yukiko p.o.v )

It's been 10 years since that horrible day, me and Yuki have become distance since that day I think she hates me since I ignore her all the time. I leave my room and put up a smile and scream.

" IT'S TIME FOR THE CROSSOVER EVERYBODY " I jump and land on my feet and start laughing. " can't you be quiet for one day" senri said I looked at him and said "never, it's my nature" he sign's and closes his eyes.

We all prepare for the crossover , the gates open and hear my name be called by boy's and girls, I look at the and do a closed eyes smile and the say " KAWAII~" I then see Yuki fall and kaname helps her up, I look at them and she looks at me and I walk away before I start crying.

I turn around and see zero, I walk over there and hug zero from behind and he blushes I then say " stop being so emo zero" he looks at me and gives me a glare and let go and say " just kidding hehe" he sign's and hugs me.

I see kaname glaring at this scene. I let go and say " we better get going right kaname " he nods and I look at Yuki and leave.

( kaname p.o.v )

I hate it when she's so happy with zero, she's mines and she should be with me, not with zero.

I was so mad that the glass started getting shattered and takuma said " kaname are you okay????" I nod and see yukiko and she was just staring out the window, I follow her gaze and see zero and Yuki.

She gets up and says " I need air" she leaves the room with akatsuki and hanabusa gone.

( Yukiko p.o.v )

I was following zero's scent and found him at a tree holding His throat. I walk up to zero and say " zero drink my blood please, it hurts too se you like this" he looks at me and says " I can't forgive myself if I do this " I sign and pull him to my neck.

He hesitates and starts licking my neck, I use my power so no one can smell my blood, he then bites my neck my eyes widened and I grab his shirt. I'm scared for some reason. He pulled away and said " why is your blood so sweet all the time, if you keep giving me your blood the next time I won't be able to stop" I hugged him and said"zero I want to-" he cut me off and said " your someone important to me even if you are a pureblood" tears welled up in my eyes, but then we smelled blood that was familiar to me.

Zero ran to find the source and I walked over there. When I got there zero was about to shoot hanabusa, I sweat dropped and said " zero you could've killed me from shock, and you guys why did you drink blood now both of you will be punished" I stopped talking and was trying to catch my breath, they all looked at me and sweat dropped except kaname he stared at me and said "Yukiko why do you smell like kiryu " I looked at him and said " umm...... I was..... I fell on top of zero on accident and he got mad and started to chase me " zero was about to say something when kaname said " oh I see " I did a mini dance in my head.

Zero dragged Yuki away and I went to my dorm and was in the middle changing when kaname entered and just stared at me. I blinked a couple of times and covered my bra with the shirt I had before and yelled at kaname "PERVERT" I was blushing so hard, but kaname came closer and hugged me, u was surprised and looked at him.

He touched me where zero bit me and said " why did you lie to me" I closed my eyes and said " I didn't want zero to get in trouble" he grabbed my chin and looked at me in the eyes and said " I don't like it when he touches you" I was about to say something when he was about to kiss me but I made us fall on the bed.

" I knew it, you love zero right " he said I looked at him and said " I don't know " he looked at me with sad eyes and closed them and said " your gonna leave me " I widened my eyes and said " I won't leave you " he hugged me and I said " sleep kaname " I also fell asleep as well.

( kaname p.o.v )

I woke up to see Yukiko asleep I looked at her beautiful face, I didn't want her too leave me not again. When she was reborn the real her was still sealed away and left nothing but a mirror image of herself.

I know how to awaken her but if I do it might hurt her. But if she keeps going like this she'll die .

' when will you remember Yukiko'

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!