Chapter 7

"You know Y/N one day, you'll have to open up your eyes. She has been strange and distant for over a month, don't tell me that you don't see or feel that." Camila says as she sits down next to me on this old bench in the park near by the bus.

"I'm trying so hard to tell myself that she is still the same, that she just has this responsibilities that come before me. But I guess I am wrong? Explain it to me why are you always the only one who has time for me?" I ask her in hope that she will tell me the truth, no more lies.

"I could lie you know? I could lie to you but I feel like I would not only betrayed you but me too. I think she is just scared and confused. She honestly hates the words bisexual or lesbian, she hates labels and she is scared of the world when it comes to this." I see her hands flying around in the air to show me what she means.

"What a role model. She is always speaking about being yourself, about loving yourself, about not being afraid to show your true colours when all she does is hide away. It's not easy Mila, it's not easy walking down the street with her by myside wanting so badly to hold her hand but not being able to." She grabs my hand gently and gives it a little squeeze. Her eyes are looking at me as she leans over and hugs me.

"Are you for real now?" I can hear her say in my hair when we hear a loud noises coming from behind. "You can stay like this Y/N, believe me, you don't want to see this." She whispers but I turn around either way, something inside me is telling me that I must.

The slap I get is the hardest I ever recieved in my life, I see Lauren hugging some random guy and kissing him on the cheeks and all over the face, their hands intertwined, his arms on her butt, she seems to enjoy herself and she looks drunk, but I am too tired of her bullshit to care.

"Let's just go Camila, I am so done with this," I say quietly as I start pulling her towards the bus, but she shakes her head and turns around.

"Heeey Lauren, nice job there, kissing some random guy in front of your girlf..." I cover her mouth before she could say it and Lauren's eyes are set on me. I can see that she feels guilty but I can't bring myself to care. I pull Mila inside the bus. The girls all look at me like I am crazy when I sit down in front of the doors and lock them. After a few minutes Lauren is in front of the bus trying her best to open the door.

"What the fuck?" She yells as she stumbles back and falls on the grass. She picks herself up and calls Dinah on the phone.

"Look Lauren, I don't know what the fuck is going on but Y/N locked the door. I will try to open them for you, just wait a second." She moves towards me but I stand up furiously.

"Dinah Jane you're not opening this door until I am all packed up, when I will have my bags ready to leave you're allowed to open them."

"Leave?" They all say in unison.

"Yes leave, I am more than just done with her shit." I move towards my bunk and start packing my things, I can see Mila in the corner of my eye.

"Don't you dare to fucking tell me not to go," I yell at her for no good reason.

"I wasn't planning on it. I just. Wherever you're going, call me when you get there okay?" I nod as I pull my bags towards the door. Dinah shots up from the couch and looks at me seriously. She looks broken when realization hits her. "What did the jerk do?" She asks as she looks at Camila for an answer.

"I have to go, my flight is in an hour. I hope I will see you again someday girls." They all nod but it seems like they don't really believe I am leaving. I could have swear that I heard Dinah say, Lauren will fix this, she has to.