Chapter 15

"You do realize that you're not allowed to die on me right now? Not yet," I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me. I pick myself up and stare at the figure in front of me, "is this real?" I can hear his giggle but I can also hear screaming, crying, my chest hurt like somebody is punching me all over it. I feel like I've been stuck in a movie scene when I hear a song coming from the radio of the car that crashed into me.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

I look at the place where the screams are coming from and as I move towards it, I can feel my heart shattering in pieces. That's me, my body is laying on the street, there is Dinah holding Lauren back as she is crying in her arms, "don't you dare Y/N, don't you dare die on me." I hear Camila say as she is pushing her hands in my chest, her lips land on mine as she blows some air inside me, I can feel them, I can feel her lips.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

"I am not studying medicine for nothing you bastard, I want to make you proud, it was a surprise for you, surprise because you inspired me to become something, don't you fucking die on me now." She screams, tears streaming down her face, I can hear the peramedics coming, they rush to my side but all I can do is think about the person who hit me, is he or she okay?

"There she is," I hear a voice of my father behind me, his finger pointing at the girl sitting on the pavement. She is covered with blood, Normani and Ally are trying to comfort her, I can see Lauren giving her a death glare but all I can feel is sorry for her.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

"I don't think I wanna die," I say to no one in particular and I can feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You're not supposed to, but you're still stuck between life and death, does that make any sense to you?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, I move towards my body again, looking at it weirdly when they start to shock me, I can feel it how my body jumps up and falls back on the cold concrete beneath me.

"It's taking them way too long, I am more dead than I am alive in this exact moment," I whisper quietly.

"I am proud you know? I am really proud of you but right now, I would like to punch you so badly, why do you have to jump into conclucions everytime, why can't you just stop look at her and let her explain. You can still leave her afterwards, but look what running away brings to you. She was sick, still is, you're laying there almost dead, look at her Y/N, is that how you want her to be for the rest of her life? Stop with this stupid childlish game and start fighting." I can feel him pulling me away from the scene, I am grateful for that because I don't know how much time I could watch myself falling apart, covered in blood, nothing hurts more than wathcing the girls crying over me.

"I trusted you when you told me you wouldn't leave us again," I hear Camila's voice but I don't see her anymore all that I can see is white, everything is white all around me. I hear myself asking a question, "where are we?"