Chapter 28

"But when is mommy coming back?" Noah shouts from the bath making the bubbles fly around the place, I sigh desperately in need of my better half as well, Lauren is at her therapists office right now, she left me with a moody pumpkin that is trying to make me suffer today.

"Noah I told you already, mommy is coming back soon, she just has to take care of a few things before." Noah sighs disappointedly lifting up his tiny little boat toy and forcefully sinking it, making the water run through the edge of the bath and onto the floor.

"I give up," I murmur, but as soon as I do I feel warm hands sneaking around my belly from behind followed by sweet little pecks just below my earlobe, "is that so baby?"

Lauren's raspy voice sounds so beautiful at the moment, but our little moment is cut short as our boy decides that mommy should be in his presence, he jumps out of the bath quickly making us both rush towards his tiny legs as he slips on the wet surface. Lauren caught him just in time, her eyes showing nothing but terror as she eyes him up and down searching for any sign of hurt. 

I sigh heavily shaking my head as I turn around ready to leave them alone, "where are you going?" Lauren mumbles, turning around I can see both of their eyes on me.

"Someone has to make us lunch." Lauren picks the kid up and puts him back into the bath, instructing him to stay there and play with his little toys while she talks to his mom. She walks towards me with questioning eyes, gets a hold of my hands and kisses my cheek sweetly.

"No need to cook baby, I will order some take out, you seem like you need a break and maybe some sensual massage." Lauren winks at me and pecks my lips softly.

"Sensual one? With the kid around?"

"What? I like to live dangerously, we will put him to bed as we do it every night and then you will get your clothes off and I will get to touch that beautiful body all night long."

"You wish Jauregui. Did you forget a little detail? Nowadays it takes us an hour or more to put that monster to bed," Lauren gasps loudly, checking our son in the bath as she lets out a chuckle, "I can not believe you called him a monster, look at that beautiful boy playing with his favourite boat."

"He only likes it because Dinah told him that it looks like Titanic so he makes the freaking iceberg with the bubbles and crashes the boat every single time screaming, Rose, Rose I can not save you." Lauren snorts laughing out afterwards.

"I think it's funny, our baby boy is funny, he obviously got that from me though." I slap her shoulder harshly making her giggle.

"You think you are so funny Jauregui don't you? How about this? You sleep in the kids room tonight and I will gladly keep the whole bed and blanket that you like to steal so much at night." Lauren places a hand over her chest faking hurt.

"That went straight to my heart."

"There is nothing straight about you."

"You are right, next to you I am anything but straight. When I think about the things I would do to you." I place a hand over her mouth, "stop it, Noah is like an inch away from us."

"He has his Titanic love story, we have ours, maybe ours is a bit more dirty tonight but that doesn't make it any less real, quite the opposite, the fact that I crave your touch so much and all I want to do is make you scream out in pleasure only says one thing about us."

"And that is that we are horny rabbits," I interrupt her and she throws her head back as she laughs it off, I watch the scene feeling as happy as ever when I see the spark in her eyes, the happiness that they provide.