Chapter 11

I love her, really love her, her hand was resting on a wall in front of her, the shampoo in her hand as she sang the song into it, I figured she was having a little concert on her own. Either way I couldn't wait any longer, my hands gently slipped over her waist and landed on her beautiful belly.

"I knew it, that it was you," she whispered and kissed my cheek. "I can feel your eyes on me from million miles away," she added quietly as my hands started running up and down her belly. "Sing for me baby," I whispered in her ear and she was wearing a little smirk on her face as she turned around to face me. Her hands grabbed mine, her eyes focused on me, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw me wearing my underwear.

She dropped to her knees and kissed her way up from my knees to my throbbing center, she blowed a little cold air over my underwear and her teeth bit the edge of it. Slowly really slowly she pulled them off and for a second it looked like she was lost down there, I felt so freaking special and beautiful in that exact moment, her eyes were already eating the shit out of me and I had to giggle at her silly face as she shook her head and kissed her way up towards my belly and chest.

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it (shit)
Girl, you earned it, yeah

She sang as her hands moved to my back to unhook my bra, it fell slowly to the ground and she was admiring my breasts now. Her face light up as she looked me in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss, "you're so worth it baby."

You know our love would be tragic (oh, yeah)
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

Our lips met in a clumsy kiss, we were both turned on and a bit impatient. I felt her hands on my back as they were going lower and lower until they hit my ass, she squeezed it gently and I let out a loud and long moan.

"Baby, is there any way that you could wash my back for me? If you're able to do it of course." She teased and I smacked her behind gently as I pulled the shampoo from the floor. I could see her smiling as she turned around. I squirted some of the cold vanillia shampoo on my hand and looked at her beautiful back for one more time before I started running my hands up and down, rubbing the cold shampoo in her back and onto her neck and shoulder. I leaned closer and kissed the little part of her shoulder that I haven't touched yet. I was honestly getting wet just watching her like this, God the things she does to me.

"Thank you my lovely lady, is there any way that you maybe want me to wash yours back too?" I could see her smiling as she turned around. She placed her hands on my hips and turned me around so I was facing the wall. Her fingers touched my shoulders first, then she slowly rubbed the shampoo in my neck and my back, her hands were running slowly really slowly towards my behind, she took her time caressing it I am telling you. When she was done with doing it she slapped my behind gently and my hormones were all over the freaking shower.

I put my head on the wall in front of me, my hands were supporting my weight as her fingers moved up and down my spine. I don't know what came over me when I moaned happily and very very loudly when she pressed her fingers on me a bit rougher. "I don't know what you're doing back there but whatever it is please don't stop."

I could feel her hands moving lower and lower bit by bit, I couldn't stop moaning happily when I felt her lips on my neck. Her hands moved towards my bottom again and I needed her, "baby please," I whispered and she smiled, this was torture. My head was screaming at her to fuck me already but my body liked this little game she was playing.

Nothing like us [Lauren/You]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें