Chapter 17

Camila didn't came home yesterday, but Dinah did, she came stumbling through the door, looking at me while I was eating my dinner, sighing deeply before she moved towards Normani's room. I guess she was right, she does come back every night no matter what.

It's been a busy morning, Ally went to school, Normani also and that left me alone with Dinah. She came out of her room looking like a wreck, she apologized to me and I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"I am not the one you should be apologizing too, I am not the one who is hurt here, you and Camila are acting like kids." I tell her and she shrugs her shoulders, taking my coffee from me and drinking it.

"I know, I just. Fuck she makes me so mad," she says frustrated I don't even know why, but it seems weird when she stares at the counter angrily but the thing that bothers me is that I see sadness in her eyes, she is not even mad or angry at Camila, she is disappointed.

"Dinah are you, are you jealous?" She laughs nervously as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Me jealous? What for? It's her life Laur, I don't care what she does with it." Lies, she is lying and I know it, she can't fool me, nice try Dinah but it's not working with me.

"Maybe that's the thing, you're telling yourself that you don't care but you actually care more than you would like to admit."

"I can't care about her like that Laur, I basically started dating Mani a few months ago," she tells me but it all seems to fall in the right places now. The fact that I never mentioned that she likes Camila like that but she started talking about Normani and how she is dating her only proves me that she likes Camila.

"Is that why you said that Y/N was checking on you? Because she knew this?" She sighs deeply as she throws her exhausted body on the couch.

"I, well I told her four years ago," she starts but I interrupt her, "wait what? Are you serious Dinah? You like her for more than four years and you watch her as she goes from one disaster to the other?" I don't know why but I am mad at her for not telling me that she was talking to Y/N occasionally.

"It's not just that, I am always there to hug her when somebody hurts her, my arms are always wide open for her and the thing with Mani? She found out about me and Camila and she told me that I have to make her jealous, well look where that brought me? I started dating her to make Mila jealous and now I am the one who's jealous here." She explains and I want to punch myself for not noticing it.

"Found out about you two?" I ask her confused as hell.

"Well, she comes to me when she is upset and one thing leads to the other until we are laying naked next to eachother and it seems like everytime I try to say something, each time I try to speak about my feelings she fucking puts her clothes on and runs away from me." This sounds like a movie, unbelievable. We would talk more about it and I have so many questions for her but the doors of our apartment open, Camila comes inside in the same clothes she was wearing yesterday and I can see how Dinah's eyes fall to the ground, she stands up slowly and makes her way to her room.

To be completely honest I expected a different reaction from Camila but she throws her purse at the door of Dinah's room angrily. She stumbles towards the kitchen still not noticing me as she mutters, "freaking jerk, she can go lay down in Normani's arms every night but I can't go out for a dinner."

I move towards the kitchen and she stills as she sees me, her eyes search for mine like she is asking me a silent question, "did you hear that?" I nod my head and she sighs.

"What is going on with you two?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing we had sex a few times and now she is with her, I try not to care you know." I shake my head in disbelief. "Had sex a few times? The last time I checked you were a virgin."