Chapter 22

4 years later

"Baby? Baby wake up you're scaring me, Lauren! Wake up now!" I yell shaking the body of my beautiful girlfriend, I hear her groan and I sigh in relief.

"Morning beautiful," I whisper in her ear quietly as I kiss it over and over again, I can still remember her hands touching me sweetly, her soft kisses all over my body, her sweet little words that make my heart weak. My eyes stay closed as I am enjoying a little moment of peace laying on top of my naked girlfriend.

"H-h-hello," I hear her stutter beneath me and my eyes shot open, she has tears in her eyes and her finger is pointing to her throat, "c-can't," I can see it in her eyes how scared she is, how this position is making her uncomfortable, I shot up, rolling off of her, stumbling around the room to bring her her clothes, as I put them next to her she falls of the bed dressing herself up immediately.

I am left confused standing in front of her, "Lauren?" I say quietly and her eyes snap open, the tears are streaming down her face fastly, I am unable to wipe them off as she jumps away from me whenever I step a little bit closer. The door of our bedroom open slowly and a little boy rushes inside, his little curly hair fly around, his big green eyes are focused on the woman standing in front of me.

"Noah, now is not the time, can you go to your room please?" I whisper quietly as I lean down to talk to my child. His eyes are set on Lauren, his little fingers playing with my hair softly.

"I just wanted to wish mommy a happy birthday, you said her birthday is today right?" Before I can even form an answer Lauren screams from behind us.

"Mommy? I am not your mommy boy," I glare at her angrily, lifting my child up inside my arms, "Lauren Michelle Jauregui, how dare you! Noah, I'll carry you to your room and auntie Dinah will come to play with you alright?" The thing is that they're all here, our friends, waiting for Lauren to wake up so we can celebrate. I walk outside with the little guy heading straight to Dinah, she arches her eyebrows at me.

"What's going on? I know that look, what happened?" Camila is hugging her from behind their daughter Christine shots towards Noah in no time, "can you dress him up? I am dealing with Lauren that I have never seen before. She yelled at Noah telling him that he is not her son Dinah, I get it, he is adopted, but we love him, I love him," I stutter out quietly, Camila gives me a sad look from behind Dinah, she kisses her fianceés cheek before she picks up Noah, "hey little buddy, are you ready for a little makeover?" His eyes light up finally.

"Me too mama, me too," Christine yells in Dinah's ear as soon as the other mom lifts her up, "I swear I am about to go deaf sooner or later. Baby, you're dressed up already, but you can help with Noah alright?" They all disappear into Noah's room quietly and I can see Ally approaching me.

"Are you alright? You look pale? Is Laur up?" I don't know what to say so I just stare at her for a moment, is Lauren alright? How can I know? She doesn't seem to be. I look around the place, I am grateful that they came alone, if the place was full of strangers this would be even harder to go through. I do have a big party planned out, but I'm not sure that's a good idea at the moment.

"I'll let you know more when I'll know anything at all Ally, I am as confused as you are at the moment, so excuse me, I have to talk to my girlfriend." Ally nods, her little feet carry her towards Noah's room, I can hear laughter from inside and I sigh happilly.

As I stumble back into the room I don't know what to expect anymore, I sigh heavily before I push the door open, she is sitting in her chair in front of the big window just like she always does, for a moment I feel relieved, thinking that maybe she was just playing with us a few minutes ago, but as I step forward she shots up.