Chapter 13

I feel a little rush running through my body and after that a little body hovering over mine, my ear tingles when somebody blows a cold air on it. I rub my sleepy eyes slowly but I can feel myself falling back asleep.

"Huh Y/N, I think you should wake up," Camila? What is she doing here, a few hours ago, after Ally made the best pancakes ever we watched the movie and Lauren fell asleep in my arms, the warmth of her perfect body and the beats of her heart made me fall asleep beneath her too. I know the second my eyes opened that something was missing, her presence, a little weight on my chest, her hair over my face, her soft hands wrapped around my body.

"What's going on? Where's Lauren?" It's funny how she is still the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up, even if it's just from a little nap.

"That's the thing Y/N, she is crying her eyes out because she can't remember anything that happened today and yesterday. And her speech is shit." Ally slaps the back of Dinah's head, don't be mean, she says sternly and Dinah just shots her a glare, it's the truth smalls, she is a freaking mess right now, don't tell me that she's not.

"That still doesn't give you permission to say stuff like that." I hear Normani say before I even see her, she comes from the way where Lauren's room is located.

"She is still a little shaken up, and she really really really doesn't want to see you Y/N, I am sorry." I can't stop my heart from feeling hurt again, I know she didn't mean to hurt me, but she did. Dinah sees how my eyes dropped to the floor and how I started playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Suck it up soldier, I know that it hurts but it's just a bad day, not a bad life." Did she just used a quote from tumblr? Ally slaps her again and it brings a little smile on my face.

"God damn it woman, slap me one more time and I am sending you back to kindengarden they're probably missing you there by now." Normani gives her a slap now.

"Shut it Dinah Jane or you're sleeping on the couch today, no cuddles for you." I look at them and then at Camila who makes some kind of an act with her hands to show me that they are some kind of a thing now.

"But babe," Dinah tries but the look that Normani gives her shuts her up. I have never seen Dinah that sad and confused than she is right after Mani told her that she is not getting her cuddles at night.

"Don't you babe me," Normani shots and we all burst laughing when she pulls Dinah inside her lap and kisses her temple, such a small gesture that means everything when you're in relationship.

"What am I missing here guys? Have you finally opened up about your feelings?" They shot me a look of confusion and I start giggling.

"I might not be the smartest person alive but I know love when I see it."

"We're just tasting the waters," Mani says and I giggle.

"More like tasting eachother yeah," I whisper and I can feel a slap on the back of my head, Ally I swear to God that I will, I turn around and see Mila smiling at me, you little bastard, you're soo freaking dead right now.

She runs away into her room and I follow her, she jumps on the bed and throws a pillow at me but I catch it just in time, I slap her butt and she falls on the bed beneath her. In no time I am hovering over her, she tries to push me away but I am holding her hands pinning her down on the bed. Don't you dare, she says as I give her the look.

I start tickling her and she is smiling like and idiot.

"Say you missed me," I chalenge her but she shakes her head.

"Come on say it," I tickle her both sides now.

"In your dreams," I try to push her down on the bed again when she sits up for a second, and she lets out a loud moan.