Chapter 8

As I step inside the shop the lady recognizes me immediately, she sents me a little smile and I nod her way.

"How can I help you today?" She asks smiling at me as I look around in search for a perfect flower for the perfect girl.

"Can I please get one Purple Hyacinth." I point at the flower and the lady seems happy that I know the name of it.

"Are you trying to apologize for something that you did a while ago?" My eyes are wide open as I nod.

"Kind of, long story short, I was a jerk." She gives me the flower with a smile on her face as she whispers we all are sometimes. I will have to agree with that.

I walk slowly towards their house as I am thinking if I should do this or not. I am still pretty mad at her, but I do want her to get better. Basically I am standing in front of the door rolling my eyes at myself. I don't think I am ready to knock, but there is no time to think when the door opens. Ally jumps when she sees me and she closes the door behind her.

"I thought that you weren't coming?" I can hear her say quietly.

"The meeting was kind of long, what about you? Where are you going?" Her smile says it all, she is pretty serious with her boyfriend, I believe that his name is Troy. I smirk at her and she nods.

"Are you not going inside?"

"I don't know Ally. I just. Somebody told me that she was talking about me in the hospital, and the woman basically called me in this country because she thought that I could help her." Ally looks shocked.

"Well, that's great I guess? Or maybe not?"

"I thought that somebody finally noticed me you know?" She is shaking her head in no time pulling me into the tight embrace.

"Believe me when I say it, they do know how good you are at your job. That's probably why you are here. They need someone to learn from, I heard that they were looking for good doctor for more than four years now. I am pretty sure that she wouldn't have called you if you weren't good." Ally knows how to make it all better. She opens the door of their apartment and pushes me inside. Good luck is all I can hear before she pushes me a bit rougher and I bump into someone.

That someone looks up and I am lost in those beautiful green eyes, here, I manage to get out as I hand her the flower. She studies it for a second before she looks at me, sorry? I nod and she shrugs her shoulders as she walks towards the kitchen.

"Lauren? Where are the girls?" I ask her and she seems surprised when I call her by her name.

'How do you know my name? I thought that you were Camila's girlfriend. Well you might not look like her type, wearing suit and tie because she hates them.'

"Wait, you don't know who I am?" I ask shocked by her statement. The guilt washes over her face as she tries to remember me so hard. She punches the chair repeatedly and I run to her side to stop her from hurting herself. Our eyes lock and I can see it in her eyes when she realizes it.

'Y/N? What are you doing here?' I am so fucking confused right now so I just point at the flower. Her face falls when she sees it.

'Sorry?' She writes on the note and I read it.

"Yeah? I am sorry for not being here for you, when you needed me the most." I can see her looking at me, her fingers playing with eachother, she is probably trying to remember when I wasn't there for her. If she realized it I don't know because she just moves towards the couch and sits down. I follow her and as I am standing there just watching her she pulls me next to her.