Thirty-Three

With your lips pressed into a thin line, you glared at him. While tapping from one foot to another, Kyle smiled at you in an awkward manner.

"I might not be your dream man, but if you give me a chance...", he tried to save the situation.

Annoyed, you crossed your arms in front of your chest and let your fingers tap onto the surface. A deep breath made your nose crunch.

"You know it took one hell of a lot to convince my mum we ain't dating.", you then said. "And now you're telling me I have to admit she was right?"

Smiling confused, he tilted his head.

"Huh?", he asked.

You rolled your eyes.

"You're such a hand full.", you just muttered and grabbed him by the collar to pull him into a deep kiss.

Without thinking, his hands came to rest on your hips as he pulled you flush against his chest. Your arms wrapped around his neck.

Warmth seeped into your mouth as you let your eyes fall shut. His lips curled. Teasingly, you let the tip of your tongue wander along the plump flesh.

His breath hitched but his lips did part to allow you entrance without complain. Wet warmth greeted your tongue as you started to explore the inside of his mouth.

All of a sudden you felt the need to feel this mouth around your dick. Flustered, you pulled away, a small strand of saliva connecting you with Kyle.

Breathing heavily, his eyes lowered, he kept looking at your lips. His cheeks were warm as your thumb caressed the soft skin.

"Catch your breath, Kyle.", you chuckled.

But instead of answering he leaned forward to keep stealing more kisses. The smacking sound of your lips colliding filled the silence of the house.

"Getting greedy?", you asked in a teasing voice.

Gently, he nibbled at the bottom of your lip.

"Can't I enjoy kissing a dude?", he asked with a smirk and went for another kiss.

In his heat, he pushed you against the table with such impatience that the vase in the center started to shake so violently that you feared it would fall over.

"Easy, soldier.", you whispered against his lips and placed a hand on his chest to get a little distance between the two of you. "We're not alone."

He stopped, his lips still so close to your face that you could feel the warmth of his breath on your skin. It chased shivers down your spine, made you want to push your pelvis into his.

He was so close that his leg pushed between yours to make some space for himself. A soft gasp made its way past your lips as he moved in an unfortunate way and put pressure on the bulge that threatened to grow in your pants.

"I don't see anyone around.", Kyle finally said and breathed a kiss to your neck.

Shivering, you rolled your eyes. Your hands found his shoulders to hold him in place.

"Barely few seconds ago you confessed and now you're already trying to get into my pants?", you asked with a chuckle. "Makes me question how honourable you are, Mister Garrick."

With a smirk on his lips he pulled away to meet your gaze.

"It's sergeant Garrick, if you insist.", he set the record straight. "And I'm not trying to get into your pants just because I confessed."

"You don't?", one of your eyebrows rose.

He let out a hoarse huff.

"You don't want to know about the dreams I've had about you.", he had to turn his gaze away to withstand the shame that covered his face. "I felt like a terrible friend."

Chucking, you breathed a kiss to his cheek.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm not without sin either.", with your eyes closed you nestled your face into the curve of his neck and inhaled the deep scent of his.

Tea and body scrub. A little vanilla and a little musk. Just the way Kyle was, clean cut yet not spotless. He was just the right amount soft and the right amount masculine.

"Well in that case.", he started to trace along the curve of your ear with kisses.

Shivering, you leaned back to meet his gaze with a smile.

"I really don't want you to feel overwhelmed.", you kissed him softly and then escaped his embrace in one swift movement.

With his eyebrows drawn together he crossed his arms in front of his chest, leaned against the table and tilted his head. A hint of amusement could be seen in his eyes.

"What do you mean?", he asked with a huff.

Trying to create some space for your comfort in your pants, you stretched the fabric and took a deep breath to take your mind off the memory how his body felt pressed against yours.

"You've never been with a guy?", you asked.

Thinking, he looked away before clearing his throat.

"Maybe... there is a possibility that I once received a blowjob from a fellow mate when I was still in training.", he admitted, kind of shy. "Why?"

Chucking, you stretched. Muscles tensed and the hem of your shirt moved up, exposing your lower back. And the edge of your underwear that peaked out above the waistband.

Immediately, his eyes were glued to the (S/C) patch of skin. He swallowed hard.

"Blowjobs don't really vary. It's mostly the same.", you explained and leaned against the counter, far enough away to keep yourself from doing something stupid.

"Sure.", he agreed. "So?"

You shrugged.

"Sex is not. It's pretty tight."

He frowned, tilting his head.

"I've done anal before.", he said with a shrug.

One of your eyebrows lifted.

"Oh? You have done it before?", you asked in a very specific way that made him second guess his statement.

"Yeah. It's not that bad."

You chuckled.

"So... you haven't been the one to..?"

He stared at you, frowning. Then, all at once, his eyes widened with realisation.

"You want me to..?", you was too stunned to finish the sentence.

You huffed.

"Bold of you to assume I'm a bottom."