Forty (Smut)

Heat raged inside your body as Kyle kneeled between your legs, both hands on your thighs. His gaze jumped up briefly to check your expression.

Your cock was finally freed from its prison of fabric, stood straight right before him. A layer of wet shimmer covered the tip while veins throbbed against the (S/C) skin.

His breath was warm against your flesh, made it shiver with excitement and the urge to burst. All of a sudden an image crossed your mind, Kyle with one eye squeezed shut after you had come all over his face.

Embarrassed by this lewd fantasy you turned your eyes away from him. Heat made your cheeks burn and your head feel light.

You felt like a pervert. Yet again, there was this restless urge that raged in your body. You wanted him to do all the right things to you.

And in return you wanted him to moan your name.

All of a sudden the touch of his breath between your legs made you flinch. Surprised, your head snapped back just in time to see how Kyle leaned towards your throbbing cock.

His eyes were heavy, clouded with lust. And yet. There was this curiosity visible in them.

Swallowing hard, he leaned just close enough to touch your swollen flesh with the tip of his nose. Your tip flinched. And so did your breath.

"Take your time, love.", you whispered in a rough voice and let your fingers run along his cheek. "Or tell me to take over. Whatever suits you best."

He glanced at you from the corners of his eyes.

"You're so annoyingly caring.", he said with a sarcastic grin.

You smiled deviously.

"Would you rather I take you?"

His eyes widened for a second. Then he looked away, embarrassed.

"Don't tell me that just turned you on.", you teased.

"Believe me when I say I'm surprised as well.", he stretched to steal a kiss before his hand wrapped around your length.

The warmth of his hand made you shiver. Slowly, he moved his hand up and down. With a soft sigh you leaned back on the couch, your head tilting so far back that it stretched your throat.

You allowed yourself to enjoy the sensation of someone else's hand around your hard cock. At first his movements were a little sloppy, hard, until Kyle realised that this was no different from pleasuring himself.

With an even pace he choked your length up and down a few times before something wet suddenly settled around your tip.

Struck by a shiver, you let out a shaky breath. With one eye open you looked down to find him trying to take you into his mouth.

His breathing was hard, one hand on your thigh while the other kept on pumping the lower part of your dick. With a soft smile you leaned forward to be able to place a hand on the back of his head.

"Hate to be a cunt, but shock therapy works best with this one.", and without any further warning you pushed him down on you.

Clenching your teeth to stifle a groan, you buried your fingers in his thick locks to keep him chucking on your hard length for a moment.

His eyes watered, breath was heavy. But as you pulled back he just swallowed hard and gifted you a glance of annoyance.

"Don't breathe in when you go down.", you recommended. "Had to learn that the hard way."

"Fuck you.", he smirked and started to trace your length with the tip of his tongue.

Swallowing hard, you needed to close your eyes to keep yourself from making him choke on you another time. Then again, he was already enough of a tease to make you drip.

It was embarrassing but you felt like you were close to the edge already as he wrapped his lips around you again, more adventures this time after finding out just how much could fit in his mouth without struggle.

Wet warmth wrapped around your cock, made you flinch and bump against the back of his throat.

Still a little shy, Kyle moved his head up and down on you, trying to get as much saliva all over your length as possible.

Frustration tied your throat. And as your gaze fell down to his dick, also hard and twitching with excitement, you couldn't help it anymore.

"C'mon.", loving but also dedicated you grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him up the couch so that he sat opposite of you. "Lemme help you out."

Without waiting for any protest you had pulled him so close that your cocks rubbed against each other. His saliva on your length started to wet his as well as you pushed yourself closer to grind against him.

With a shivering breath Kyle let his eyes fall shut. You breathed a kiss against his forehead while your hand wrapped around both your dicks, pumping up and down in even, steady jerks.

He was longer than you, but not quite as thick. Curly pubic hair tickled your knuckles whenever you moved your hand down to jerk the two of you.

The sensation of his rock hard flesh against yours was enough to send you so close to the edge it was embarrassing.

"I would have shaved...", he moaned against your skin as he buried his face on your shoulder. "If I... would have known..."

He flinched in your hand. His veins rubbed against your swollen flesh and made it almost unbearable to be this close to him.

Clear liquid already covered the tip of your cock while he still struggled to keep himself from pushing into the tightness of your fist.

With a hoarse sigh you kissed the side of his face, down his jawline.

"Don't worry about it...", your voice trembled with tension.

You were so close.

Sloppy sounds filled the room. The heaviness of his breath made you gasp for air. You wanted to see him squirm and bend in your arms.

"Sh-shit..!", Kyle squeezed his eyes shut, his length hardened to such an extend that it made you moan.

"Kyle...", his name was so full of love and lust as it slipped from your tongue. "Call for me..."

He swallowed visibly as your hand picked up a quicker speed. He gritted his teeth, struggling, holding himself back.

You could feel how the edge came closer. With every jerk of your hand you felt like you were about to cover him up.

"Kyle...", you sighed. "Please..."

His head fell back, a moan rolled off his lips.

"(Y/N)!", and just like that the two of you came all over the place.