Thirty-Four

The day was fading faster than you would have liked and suddenly you found yourself back in the same bed as Kyle.

"We don't have an infinite amount of space.", your mum had replied with a shrug. "Don't let him bite you at night, Kyle."

With these words and a meaningful grin, she disappeared. For the first time in months, you had a quiet evening. The boys were desperate to be put to bed by Grandma and Grandad and you weren't worried about anyone sneaking into the house.

Tired, you dropped into bed like a stone, your arms spread wide. Hot water was running, Kyle was still in the shower. Thoughts filled your head, making it almost impossible to concentrate.

Or to keep your mind pure. But now that you were more or less a couple, it wasn't so bad.

A smile appeared on your lips as you opened one eye to look into the bathroom. The water was so hot it filled the small room with steam.

Suddenly the gushing stopped, Kyle cleared his throat and stepped out of the shower. You immediately turned your gaze away. Heat burned on your face.

"Like the view?", he asked from the bathroom.

With a snort, you shook your head.

"Pretty rude to walk around naked in my presence.", you grumbled.

He laughed softly. Fabric stroked your skin. When he had dried off, he returned to the bedroom in just a pair of boxer shorts. His knees bumped against the bed.

Attracted by the sound, you moved your head. Your eyebrows rose in surprise.

There he was, Kyle Garrick, your year long crush through all of school and far beyond, towering over you with a wide smirk. With his hands on his hips he tilted his head to meet your gaze with lifted eyebrows.

He wasn't wearing much besides the shorts that covered the bare minimum. And a towel on his head.

Without thinking you let your eyes wander over his toned abs, the shiny dark skin that looked well looked after. The pleasant scent of lotion surrounded him.

He noticed the movements of your eyes, how your gaze lingered on the small trail of muscles that stretched between each of his chest muscles.

Grinning, he let one of the muscles flinch.

Torn from your thoughts, you pulled your head back, eyes wide open. He chuckled. Annoyed, you frowned.

"Ain't you a vain cunt?", you asked and threw a pillow at him.

With a hoarse chuckle, he allowed it to hit his face. The towel slipped from his head and fell to the floor.

"You were staring.", he leaned over the bed, approaching you without breaking eye contact for a single second. Rude.

All of a sudden the beating of your heart was up in your throat. Heat chased through your entire body and set your head on fire.

Your breathing hitched as he came so close that his breath caressed the tip of your nose. It smelled of minty toothpaste and mouthwash.

God, he was so clean and well cut it was almost embarrassing that you had ever expected him to be as straight as a stick.

You once had dated a man who had claimed he wasn't gay, not even a little bit. It had been a success if he had come over after a shower.

Swallowing hard, you leaned as far back into the pillows. His gaze followed the movement of your throat, the tip of his tongue peaked out between his lips to wet them.

Immediately, your eyes were caught by the soft shimmer that the saliva left on the plump flesh. The corners curled to form into a smirk.

"Wanna grab a smooch?", he asked, his cocky accent teasingly thick.

The words vibrated in his throat as he leaned over you, so close that he could have made his tongue trace the outlines of your lips.

Your gaze moved up to meet his. Charming brown met serious (E/C).

"Sexually frustrated?", you asked with a smirk and raised your leg until it applied gentle pressure between his legs.

Struck by the sudden sensation, he sucked in a sharp breath. His hands that rested on each side to your head dug into the soft covers.

Pleased, you smiled, chuckled even and reached up to caress his chin. Curly beard hair nestled into the palm of your hand.

With a deep breath, Kyle met your gaze. And then he lowered himself to sit on your leg with all his weight. You could feel how his crotch rubbed against your skin through the fabric of his underwear.

"It's been a while.", he admitted with a shrug and went in to get a kiss.

Closing your eyes, you leaned into the sensation, the warmth and softness that he offered. He even tasted clean, fresh.

Yet like a longing you've had for ages.

"You do know my parents are right next door?", you asked with one eyebrow raised. And the boys are just down the hallways.

Sighing, he tilted his head.

"Don't tell me you've never done it while still living with them.", he said with his eyebrows drawn together.

You sighed, lowered your leg and allowed him to lay on top of you. Your arms wrapped around his torso, pulling him flush in a tight hug.

His head came to rest next to yours. Warm breath tickled your skin.

And something else lingered in the back of your mind. The sensation of his crotch that pressed down against yours.

"I'd take a gamble and say you wouldn't be able to stay quiet.", you whispered, gently scratching the back of his neck.

With his eyes shut, he let out a low hum.

"Quite confident of you to say.", he remarked.

"It's not my ego, really. First times just aren't notorious for being great."

"Do you still remember yours?", he asked and took a deep breath to inhale your scent.

Swallowing hard, you fought down the blood that tried to travel between your legs.

"With a guy?", you asked.

He shrugged.

"In general.", he kissed your neck.

The beating of your heart pounded against his chest.

"It was... fine, I guess. He was a bit of a twink."

He chuckled.

"Did you project?", he asked.

"Did you?", you asked back. "Maybe I did. Just a little."

"Well I didn't since she was a gal. But... I think I wanted it to be someone else."

"Someone?", one of your eyebrows rose sarcastically.

He smiled.

"Maybe someone with balls. (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. About your height. Bit of an ass."

You laughed.