Thirty-Nine (Smut)

Within seconds you found yourself pressed into the upholstery of the couch, Kyle between your legs and his hands under your shirt.

Needy, almost greedy he roamed your body, made sure to touch every single inch before moving on to the next. The tips of his fingers were warm, a little rough from the days out in the field.

Pressuring you softly for entrance he let his tongue run along the curves of your lips, pushing between them for entrance.

His breath was heavy as he lowered his pelvis between your legs. Your crutches brushed against each other, making a bolt of lightning chase through your limbs and made your breath hitch for a second.

Your hands found his face to grab it, keep him close.

Even though he had asked for you to let his tongue into your mouth he willingly parted his lips to allow you to explore his instead.

The texture of his tongue was rough, a little uneven while the walls of his mouth were warm and smooth.

To catch your breath you broke the kiss. Salvia made his dark lips shimmer. His eyes were heavy as he met your gaze, so full of lust and impatience.

It almost made you chuckle.

"You remind me of a horny teenager, Kyle.", you whispered with a seductive smile, tilted your head and tease him with brief touches of your lips.

Warm breaths caressed your cheeks. His chest trembled with every one of them.

"I would have fucked you as a horny teenager as well.", his voice was raspy, trembled with tension as he leaned over you, applying more pressure on your crotch with his. "Wanted to, actually."

Sucking in a sharp breath, you opened your legs a little wider and allowed him to grind against you. Blood rushed through your body, below your waistband and into your cock to make it twitch.

The sensation of his hardening dick against yours was torture. Layers of fabric separated you from one another. You longed for his skin on yours, wanted to feel how rock hard he could get.

With a shivering breath Kyle lowered his eyes, let his gaze wander along your torso all the way down between your legs where he still pressed himself against you.

His breathing was heavy. He was already fairly hard, needy for something more. His body longed for the sweet release that only a lover could give.

Yet there was hesitation visible in the brown of her eyes.

As his hands roamed down your body to loosen the strings of your sweats you grabbed him by the wrists to make him stop.

Confused, he looked up. A hint of confusion mingled with disappointment on his face.

He was down to do this. He just didn't know how.

"Don't sweat it.", you kissed him softly, only to loose to your own urges turn more needy again. "We can take it slow."

A shivering breath escaped his throat. He trembled all over, kind of frustrated.

"You have no idea how much I want you.", he growled with clenched teeth. "And I might be a bit desperate."

You chuckled.

"I thought the army is gay as fuck. Didn't find a twink to have a shag with?", teasingly, you let the tip of your tongue run along his throat, all the way over his Adam's apple to bit down gently.

Immediately, Kyle's fingers dug into your skin. His entire body was tense with lust.

"I'm picky.", he let his neck fall back to give you more room to nibble on his tanned skin.

"You have good taste.", you teased and gently bit his jawline. "If I may say so."

Out of reflex his hips snapped downwards, straight against your crotch. His dick pressed down on your boner with such force that it made you flinch in surprise.

A hoarse gasp parted your lips. Pleased, he let out a low sound and stole another kiss.

"Bloody hell...", Kyle had to take a deep breath but couldn't keep himself from grinding against you. "Wouldn't have expected it to be so..."

"Gay?", you asked with a crooked smirk.

You could feel how liquid started to ooze from your tip. It caused your skin to feel sticky, crated a dark spot on the fabric of your pangs for him to see.

"I wanted to say hot but I guess you're not wrong."

You chuckled softly and pushed your pelvis into his. He gasped as your cock returned the pressure on his. His fingers curled to dig into the couch.

"We should take it slow.", you suggested and sat up just enough to be able to slide a hand into his sweatpants.

His entire body tensed as your fingers brushed against his tip. He was starting to drip as well.

His eyes locked with yours.

"I want to sleep with you.", he said, not a single drop of hesitation visible in the brown of his eyes.

You smiled softly, kissed him.

"It's not that easy. No need to go all in tonight."

"You really want me to desperately beg for you? Like a fool?", his voice trembled as you wrapped your fingers around his length and started to pump up and down a little.

Sucking in a sharp breath, he let his eyes fall shut.

"I'm just trying to make you feel comfortable, Kyle.", you breathed against his skin, face buried in the curve of his neck.

With a soft whimper he let himself sink down on your lap. You stroked him with a little more pressure, earning a flinch of his cock in return.

His weight on your dick didn't help either. It has been a while ever since you've felt someone else's body against yours.

And now it started to show.

You felt like a desperate dog in heat. And you weren't even doing anything special yet, just giving him a handjob.

"We've got all the time in this world.", you whispered into his ear. "First I'll let you get used to being with me. And then we can see if you'll be fine with... being with me."

His breath shivered.

"So I'll be the designated bottom?", he asked, his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm willing to switch. But that's a conversation for another day.", you let your thumb rub along the oozing tip of cock.

"Fuck..!", Kyle gasped. "At least let me do something for you..."