Chapter 6

As my blue and lavender eyes viewed the assignment unfolding before us, one thing was clear and for certain. Bakugo had some severe beef with Izuku for some reason. Like this guy was going berserk trying to take the poor kid down.

We couldn't hear what they were saying, only All Might could. But the fact he wasn't stopping this was concerning. This was putting all four of them in danger, if the building collapses, I feared the worse.

"He's gonna kill Izuku," I muttered rubbing my hands back and forth, then switching to snapping as a form of comfort.

A big explosion went off, even larger than Bakugo's usual ones. He'd designed his gauntlets to create more sweat, which now allowed him to have bigger blasts.

Thank god for Ochako and her quick thinking. She utilized her zero gravity to launch herself at the weapon, and clung onto the thing for dear life. Making this whole thing over, but poor Izuku had broken limbs. Too broke for my quirk, so he was sent to Recovery Girl.

One by one the other teams powered through their attempts as I watched on. I had gotten to know my teammates a bit as we waited for our turn. Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou.

Denki could conduct and create electricity throughout his body, but if he used too much, he'd fry his brain and become loopy and weird. He really reminded me of Pikachu, because of his quirk and the yellow hair with a black zigzag on his bangs.

Kyoka had ear phone jacks dangling from her ear lobes. With them she can hear really far, and if she connected them to the speakers on her legs then she could amplify the sound of her heartbeat, and make it really loud. I thought it was a really cool quirk. She gave me punk rock vibes with her esthetic.

Right now I was watching Todo and his teammate Shoji doing their attempt at the exercise. They were hero's whilst Ojiro and Hagakure were the villains. They took mere minutes at beating the exercise.

Of course they did, because Todo went and froze the whole damn building, even where we were in the observation room wasn't spared. It was cold as fuck in here.

"Holy Penguin nipples, I hate when he does that," I mumbled shivering along with everyone. The others were very impressed by his power and how well he was at using it. Thankfully he used his left side to melt everything afterwards. That's the only time he'll use it.

A few more people went and now it was our turn, we got to play as hero's. Momo, who can create things from the lipids in her body, was paired with the pervy guy Mineta, they were the villians. He could take the things off his head and have them stick to things. I just felt bad for her because her costume was really revealing to have better access to her quirk. But I'm sure she can put the girl crazy boy in his place.

"So how should we go about this?" I asked as we entered the main door on the bottom floor. Things seemed quiet for the most part.

"I'll use my jacks to figure out what's going on, and if there's anyone on the other levels," Kyoka says placing said jack into the wall. Then began intently listening.

"I'll create clones to keep an eye on things. Maybe I can lure the villains out of hiding," I state quickly pulling off three fingers and throwing them at Denki's feet. Soon there were four of me. They all had my Chlorophyll quirk since earth manipulation wasn't good unless I wanted to collapse the building. I'd use the weather one to create mist so we could sneak up on the villains.

"Then Denki can shock anything that moves, well besides us," I added as I gave orders to the clones. Who ventured off. Kyoka can give them directions through the coms that All Might gave us, luckily my quirk replicated them too.

"They seem to have barricaded themselves in the weapon room on the fourth floor," Kyoka replied "your clones are going to cause a distraction. Lead them to another floor.

"Alright let's go defeat some fake villains," Denki whispered, pumping his fist in the air. I had created the mist so we could go undetected.

Using my vines I wrapped one around each of them so we didn't get separated. Then Kyoka guided us through the floors using her jacks and a form of eco location which was cool.

We had just cleared the fourth floor, walking into the room with the weapon. Since there's no mist here, I let them both go. We were about to touch the weapon to end the game, when suddenly Mineta popped up from behind a pillar. Standing between us and victory.

"Did you think we'd leave the weapon open without a guard?" He asked like we were stupid. Of course we knew someone would be here guarding it.

"Now Denki!" I yelled and the boy smirked before holding up his hand. The volts dancing across his palm as he lifted it towards Mineta. Who stopped in his tracks staring at us in fear.

Denki shot a bolt at the boy, not enough watts to hurt him. Just enough to move him out of the way, and maybe knock him out for awhile.

My vines whipped around incase Momo returned, as Kyoka rushed forward, touching the weapon. Thus ending the game. We actually passed the exercise. The three of us hugged as All Might congratulated us, and invited us back to the observation room.

He then explained that our teamwork, and the ability to make an adequate plan that utilized all our quirks was extraordinary. Also planning for multiple outcomes was another exemplary ability.

"If your face gets any redder you'll out shine Kirishima's hair," Todo states as he watched me and the others receive praise from All Might.

"Nobody asked you Elsa," I laughed and soon my nose began to freeze, causing my eyes to widen.

"I hate when you call me that," he retorts rolling his eyes as I tried rubbing the ice off my nose. Last thing I needed was to look like Rudolph the rest of the day.

"Well I hate it when you freeze everything in a mile radius, including myself," I growled, giving him my best grumpy cat face. He chuckled before leaning forward and pecking the end of my nose. The ice melted when he pulled away.

I giggled from the sensation before we continued watching the rest of the class have their turns. Too bad poor Izuku was in the infirmary, he'd love watching everyone use their quirks and take notes on everything.

Once back in the classroom everyone was going over the results. That was until Izuku came into the room, his arms were wrapped and one was in a sling. Everyone began praising him for holding his own against Bakugo. Who was still sulking as he left not long ago.

Mina was freaking out and everyone was being loud. Man I wish I had my head phones right now.

"Ugh, excitement. Makes me sick," I declared as Tokoyami scolded them for being too loud. That's went Iida went berserk that Tokoyami was sitting on the desk.

This guy was too stern and over the top when it came to anything. Maybe he'll learn to calm down.

I wonder how tomorrow is going to go......