Chapter 40

It was hard to figure out what happened, or how much time passed as the compress dude placed our marbles in his mouth. Talk about gross, thank god I was in the marble, otherwise I'd have to burn my entire body.

Something caused the balls to be released from the dudes mouth, and I watched as Shoto reached forward trying to grab two of them while Shoji aimed for the other one. That was when Touya snatched them up, smirking in his little brothers face. Next thing I knew Katsuki and I were standing there with Touya holding the backs of our necks as a warp gate was pulling us somewhere.

Deku was running towards us, screaming out our names but it was no use. We were gone in the next second, as Kat told Deku not to come any closer. With that we were gone, taken away from the camp.

We were lead out of the warp gate and into this bar. Of course their base of operations was a fucking bar. What did they watch fucking hero movies to choose their base. Taking after any villain from those kind of movies. Someone shoved us forward then I was grabbed.

"Keep your filthy hands off my girlfriend you bastard or I'll kill you," Kat roared, as he pulled me out of the hands of a creepy psychotic girl who was talking about how much prettier I'd look if I was bleeding. I stumbled falling into his chest, feeling a bit safer in his arms.

But it didn't last long as we were torn apart, forced to sit on chairs as they tied us up. Putting these cuffs on our hands so we couldn't use our quirks. Caillou was watching the tv, smiling at the fact that the camp incident was now all over the news.

"You know Kat with the amount of times these assholes have gone after our class, it's starting to be creepy. I knew they were a bunch of nonces," I scoffed looking at Katsuki, who was glaring daggers at everyone standing around the bar.

"I thought I told you that foul mouth of yours only got you in trouble," Touya retorts, from where he was leaning against the bar. The other baddies were watching our interaction closely.

"Yeah well I once looked up to you like a big brother but I guess times have changed you arrogant bastard," I seethed, eyes narrowing into slits. Beneath the cuffs my hands were clenched into tight fists.

His eyes widened for a second before glaring right back at me, as if daring to continue speaking. This made me laugh.

"Oh what's wrong? Do your new friends not know the truth. Should I tell them, oh it's such a riveting secret indeed," I replied in a baby like voice as I watched his new friends looking between us utterly confused by the whole thing.

"You'd be dead before a word left that troublesome mouth," he countered raising a hand as fire danced across his palm.

I scoffed "And to think you use to play dolls with me," this statement caused the creepy blood girl to giggle "Do I amuse you there Edward Cullen wannabe,"

"Threaten my girl again Staple head, I dare you," Bakugo stated finally speaking for the first time since arriving.

"For someone so shy looking you certainly are feisty," Caillou chimed in as he turned off the tv, it was still strange that he always had a severed hand on his face. Then again I was never able to understand villains anyway.

"I'm constantly being chased by you shitheads. You captured my boyfriend and I, taking us away from our friends and ruining our camp which we all had been excited for. To top it off your minions ripped my favorite tank top, why wouldn't I be feisty," I scoffed at the childish villain, before looking down at the rip in the Demon Slayer tank I was wearing.

"Surely you two would have a better time if you joined us. Won't you became a villain?" Caillou asked turning to us, his eye looking out at us from beneath the hand on his face.

"I'd rather lick the toilet seat in an airplane bathroom then join you damn annoyances," I retort rolling my eyes, hoping All Might and the other pros got here soon, it wasnt hard to guess that they were already looking for us.

"I hope you get hit by a train or something," Bakugo added giving them his signature smirk. They were persistent in their attempts at getting us to join them. It wasn't because we were an asset to them, it was because our quirks would be.

Just then Shigaraki was watching the news again and it turns out that everyone seemed to be turning on heroes. He was talking to us, you know being all villain like by over explaining things and that was when he told one of them to let us go.

We were supposedly being recruited so should be treated like one of them. Of course as soon as those cuffs came off Bakugo attacked, blasting the hand off Shigaraki's face, leaving the man stunned.

"You know you all preach morals that Stain followed. Sprouting it like it's the word of the Messiah, yet he's in prison. Oh it was fun really, catching him so off guard that he got captured by children," I mocked them as I stood beside Kat, my hands raised to prepare for the fight that was definitely about to go down.

"What did you say?" The girl asked tilting her head to the side, and it was my time to smirk. Crushing them where it hurt, seeing as that's what they do to people.

"That's right bloodsucker, I'm one of the ones who took down your idol. How does it feel knowing the person you admire was so easily captured by a child" I toyed with them, using their tactics right back at them. Sometimes in order to defeat a villain, you had to think like one.

There was nothing villains liked more than manipulating people to get their way. Or using psychological traumas against their opponents, my opened hand was glowing purple this time as I sifted through the girls memories, implanting one of mine into it. It would disappear as soon as she saw it, so she'd never remember fully.

"People seem to forget that even harmless quirks can be essential if you know how to use them. Now if I thought like all of you, then I'd delve deep into her mind and drive her into insanity. Well more so than she is, just one swift move and I'd break her mind wide open, cracking that pretty little head of hers like an egg," I informed as she stood there trapped within her mind. Not being able to move.

"But I'm not like you, and my quirk is for healing. If I were to use it for any wrong intent, a part of myself would crack along with her," I added, letting her go. Touya knew about all of my quirks, but he didn't know just how vast they were, and how much I've improved them.

This was where they all realized that they may have us out numbered. But they greatly underestimated us as well......