Chapter 8

Iida was upset that the layout of the bus ruined his seating plan. It was mostly an open layout, with a few rows of seats at the back. Almost like a city bus. I was sitting next to Todo, who was either sleeping or just had his eyes closed listening to the chatter. Bakugo was sitting in front of Todo and Kyoka was in front of me.

Tsu was pointing out that Izuku's quirk was similar to All Mights, and that caused the boy to blush. Then a few had went on to admired Todo, Bakugo and I's quirks. Saying we're the most powerful students in the class, and that our quirks were really cool.

Of course the praise soon ended as they called Bakugo out on his personality, causing the boy to once again go berserk. Yelling insults at anyone who dares try to keep insulting him. Just proving their points even more.

I stood up, trying not to disturb Todo, and reached over the seat. My fingers made impact on a certain pressure point on his neck. He sunk back into his seat, now calmer than before. The class looked at me in awe.

"Ssh stop yelling Bakugo, be thankful it wasn't the pressure point that puts you to sleep," I state as I felt the boy glaring at me, albeit not as harsh as he did for everyone else.

"Quit being rowdy everyone," Aizawa scolded as he stood by the door "We're here," and we shut up as the bus came to a stop.

Exiting in an orderly line, as Iida had instructed, we were now standing before a domed structure. And standing not too far away was Thirteen, the space hero.

"Fuck me sideways. It's Thirteen!" I state in awe, one of my favorite rescue hero's. However I did my best to keep my cool, because we were about to train to rescue people and it was best to remain calm. Being overly excited wasn't a good thing.

The pro hero lead us all inside and began explaining how things were going to play out. Due to us potentially having quirks that could also take lives, it was best for us to remain focused and only use said quirks to move things and rescue people. We weren't to use them on eachother, or anyone else.

Each section of the area was designed to replicate a disaster. Like landslides and shipwrecks, areas that most of my quirks would be beneficial in.

Aizawa states that All Might was running behind and should be here near the end of class to overlook things and help with instructions.

However just as he was about to have us start, there was this portal like thing that opened in the middle of the arena. And a bunch of people came out of it, from the looks of it they are definitely villains.

"What in the Ben ten alien force," I state my eyes narrowing on the vast group that just kept on coming. Just our fucking luck really. These villains must've used the reporters as a distraction to sift through information about this place. Some how breaking in without setting off alarms, there had to be someone who had a quirk to jam communications.

Of course as I thought all this Todo actually spoke it. Being very cryptic and mysterious as usual. The rest of the class stared at him, at a loss for words.

"In better terms, we're fucked," I translated. Izuku and Ochako were shaking as more villains poured through this warp gate thing. I felt a chest press into my back, the cool sensation on my left side was an indication as to who it was.

Aizawa told us to stay back, asking Denki to try getting ahold of someone with his quirk. Our teacher told us to stay with Thirteen as he rushed down the stairs, fighting the villains like the pro hero he was. Although I knew he was good, I feared he wouldn't be able to hold all those bad guys off.

We turned running towards the door, and I grabbed Hagakure's hand. Pulling her along as Todo grabbed my other hand. Unfortunately one of the bad guys slipped away, teleporting in front of us. I could just make out a figure within the purple mist. Meaning there was a body that could be hit.

We all stood frozen, not sure what to do. He was blocking the door, and I don't think Thirteen would be able to protect all of us from being attacked.

Like always the villain had spewed part of their plan, claiming that they were apart of a league of villains. Stating that their soul purpose in coming here was to kill All Might.

A few of my classmates were shaking in utter fear, as Shoto placed himself protectively in front of me. My hand was still clasped with Hagakure's, who I also felt shaking.

Thirteen stood in front of us all, as she was about to use her quirk on this crazy dude. However she was halted when Bakugo and Kirishima sprang into action. Bakugo letting off a huge explosion that created dust everywhere.

I have to admit that although he's been a pain in the ass this last week, he was pretty brave for wanting to protect everyone.

When everything settled there was this blast of purple mist and suddenly a dome surrounded us. Leaving us trapped with a villain, there were a few screams permeating the enclosed space when I felt Todo turn and his arm looped around mine. As us and Toru were sucked into this void type thing.

It felt strange for a few moments, as we began free falling over the landslide part of the USJ. A scream left my lips for a split second as I gained control of the wind. Toru now had her arms around me, clinging to my side. Whilst Shoto began making a slide of ice to brace our fall.

"I feel like we should get paid to deal with with bullshit!" I screamed once my body collided with the ice. Yeah I'd definately have a bruised back after this.

"We will, when we graduate into pros," Shoto retorts guiding the three of us down the slope. When we were almost to the ground, I manipulated the ground to be sort of soft. Which slowed and lessened the impact.

"Fuck if we make it that long. Something tells me if we leave here, these guys are just gonna keep coming back like a crazy ex," I stated, getting up from the ground. Only to find there was a bunch of baddies surrounding us. From the corner of my eye I saw Toru take off her gloves and boots. Going full stealth mode.

We were completely surrounded by these goons and both sides were at disadvantages. They didn't know our quirks and we didn't know theirs, however even at the ripe age of 15, Shoto and I were quite powerful. Shoto more than I, not that it mattered.

With his ice and my earth bending, if you will, it would hardly take even lifting a finger to entrap them all.

"Light work," I joked looking around at all the riffraff that thought they could take us down.

"You really think you can stop us?" One of them asked with a laugh, looking the two of us over as if deciding how he wanted to kill us.

I just chuckled, getting into a fighting stance. All my quirks itching to be used, but I could only do two at once. I smirked at Shoto, gently nudging his shoulder.

"Alright, come on Elsa! Let it go," I say feeling vines creep from my wrists, ready to fling a bitch into the stratosphere. Under different circumstances, Shoto would've said something in protest to the nickname. However now he was determined to walk away from this as he surveyed the area.

Ice danced on his right hand, it was showtime......