Chapter 21

Those two days off to heal certainly rushed by quickly, but I was grateful to get back to school. Of course the new found fame that most of us have been receiving due to the sports festival was insane. People kept talking to me and congratulating me on placing third. It made my anxiety sky rocket.

I shuffled into the classroom to see most of the class was already here, also talking about how people kept talking to them on the way to school.

"I heard about your brother Iida, I hope he's alright," I told the class rep who was back in class after a hasty departure during the festival.

"Thanks for your well wishes Andrea. He's alright," he replied with a smile, but the tension in his eyes told a different story. Not that I was going to push him further.

"Hope everything turns out grand. I've lost a brother, it hurts deeply," I replied trying to offer a smile, but ended up gaining the rest of the classes attention.

"I didn't know you had another brother Drea, so sorry for your loss," Mina states with a soft expression, I walked over placing a hand on her arm.

"I have two other brothers, just not blood related. And he's not dead, just misguided," I informed with a sigh, looking down to the burn scars on my wrist. Taking a deep breath my eyes looked around locking with Shoto's, who looked just as pained as I did.

On that note I made it over to my seat where Bakugo was still grumpy about that whole festival win. Aizawa came I to the room, and he was now completely bandage free, which was good.

Today we were going to be picking hero names because we all get to intern at agencies, something that doesn't usually happen to first years but I guess people really like us.

On the board there was stats for the class and how many recommendations we all got. Shoto and I were tied for the most, with over 4 thousand, which seemed ridiculous. Bakugo was second with over 3 thousand, and Tokoyami in third with over three hundred. The gaps between everyone else were a bit closer.

"Those who have been made offers will get to pick from the different agencies and those who didn't will get to pick from a different list," Aizawa states before Midnight came into the room. Guess she was going to get the last say in our hero names. Of course I've had mine picked out since I was little, only now I've added a bit more to it.

Everyone was handed white boards to write them down. And I quickly wrote it down with a smile, everyone mumbled around me trying to think of the perfect name.

Then presentations went on, some of them were very clever. That was until Shoto went up, people looked at him in shock.

"Your hero name is just your first name," Midnight says a bit disappointed.

"My mom's hero name is her first name," I stated shrugging my shoulders, it's not that much of a hassle to say or remember.

"But there's not much creativity behind it," Midnight sighed as Shoto walked back to his seat, offering a small smile to me in passing.

"She was named after a Greek princess," I replied and it was Bakugo's turn to share the name he came up with.

Of course Midnight didn't approve of it, but then again he did want to name himself Lord Explosion Murder. Heroes don't tend to have illegal activities in their names. He growled as he sat down behind me, writing aggressively on his white board.

I turned slightly in my seat, reaching out a hand and placing it on top of his. My palm glowed blue, as a wave of calmness over came him. He was quick to mellow out a bit.

"I thought it suited you Kat," I state before walking to the front with my board "I've had this name picked out since I was little, but I've added something to it. I'll be known as 'The Variety Hero: Flowering Nymph.'"

"Wow that's super creative, well done," Midnight says and the rest of the class showed off their names. Each one was really thought through, but the only one without a name is Bakugo, who just tried to change it to King Explosion Murder.

The bell rang for lunch and everyone gathered their things, talking about what agencies they were going to choose to intern at.

"Come on you grumpy boy. Let's get you some spicy ramen to cheer you up," I state holding my hand out to Bakugo, who stared at me for a few seconds. Not knowing what to say, but eventually he took my hand. "Come Sho, let's go eat," I held my other hand out and Shoto came over, taking it without a second thought.

The three of us began walking out of the room, earning a few strange looks, as well as some devious ones. Mainly from Mina and Denki.

Lunch went by quickly and soon we were all back in the classroom. There I seemed to get cornered by Mina, Denki and Sero. All of which had scary smirks on their faces, and I felt like I was about to be questioned.

"So you and Bakugo huh?" Mina asks rubbing her hands together maniacally, a strange laugh leaving her lips.

"I'm not sure I'm following what you're insinuating?" I asked looking at the three with furrowed brows, they were being very strange.

"You're dating right," Sero asks with a big grin, and my eyes widened as I laughed at them.

"Why would you think that?" I asked shaking my head at their delusions. They looked shocked by my reaction, as if they weren't expecting it. Meaning they really thought I was dating him.

"See I told you she's dating Todoroki," Denki replies with a big smile, I'm pretty sure they all share a braincell at this point.

"Wrong again Pikachu, I'm not dating either of them. I don't know what gave you that impression," I stated turning to go back to my seat, so I could chose my internship.

"Your actions towards them," Mina replied letting out a sigh that her thoughts are wrong.

"So if I'm nice to somebody then I must be dating them right. Because if you went by that logic then I'm dating the whole class," I chuckled walking backwards to my desk, where I circled one of the agencies on my list. Knowing already who I wanted to intern with.

"Massive amounts of empathy towards others is a lesser part of her mending quirk, not only can she heal minor injuries but she can also detect worse ones. As well as give her strength out to people, or calm them down. Make people feel happy, or at ease by the simplest of touches," Shoto's voice drifted forward from the back of the class, as everyone turned to look at him.

"I can also make someone see their happiest memories," I added before drawing in my sketch book. This was a graphite sketch of the final battle between Bakugo and Todoroki.

Hopefully no more dating rumors got created, the last thing I needed was more feelings to sort out........