Chapter 30

We had all walked around together for awhile before deciding to head out. Katsuki giving an excuse to Kiri as the three of us headed back to Todo and I's hotel room. Where we were now hanging out.

"Your room is even more cheesy than mine," Bakugo stated as he flopped down on the bed, making himself at home. We had stopped at his room for a minute so he could change, so now he was in a black shirt with a skull on it. Totally matching my shorts.

"It's like love threw up in here," I giggled as I sat down next to him. Scrolling through my phone when I got a text from Iida, asking us to meet up with everyone at 6:30 for the party tonight. I told him we'd be there, and then I got yanked down onto the bed.

Katsuki snuggled in close to me, placing his head on my chest, acting as if he hasn't seen me in a million years.

"Jeez, and here I thought Todo was clingy," I state as I wrapped my arms around him. Playing with his hair, just as Shoto came back in from changing.

"I'm a needy boy, what can I say," Shoto chuckled before lying down on the other side of me, also placing his head on my chest. Pressing his forehead into Kat's.

"Can't disagree with that, but sometimes you both act like we hadn't seen eachother in years," I joked, which didn't settle well with them and soon our cuddling turned into them teaming against me in a tickle fight.

They were still gentle, in case my rib wasn't fully healed yet. But laughter erupted out of me as their fingers attacked my stomach, hoping they didn't aim for my feet. As it's the spot I'm the most ticklish.

Trying to get up was futile as they easily pinned me to the bed, showing no mercy or any signs of relenting any time soon. Suddenly I shifted, kicking gently trying to escape. But the motion caused Todo to fall on top of me, which ended up with our lips pressed together. Our first real kiss.

The tickling stopped as we both realize what was happening. Soon our lips lightly moved in sync, in a gentle kiss. It only lasted a few seconds, but left me breathless all the same. Then Todo was replaced with Katsuki, who also pressed his lips into mine. With a little more pressure than earlier, when he pecked them.

When he pulled away, it didn't take him long to also pull Shoto into a kiss of their own. And that's how we all had our first kisses as a throuple.

"Well that was amazing and all, but if we don't get ready and meet up with everyone. Things might be suspicious, and Iida will go batshit crazy if we're late," I stated once we all seemed to regain our senses. They groaned, not wanting to leave.

I giggled before sitting up, nudging them off me as I went. Before walking over to my bag and pulled out the dress I brought with me. Not usually one for formal wear but it would be deemed unprofessional if I showed up to a lavish party in leggings and t-shirt.

The gown was black, with sparkly silver and purple gems embedded into the fabric. It was backless with straps that went around my neck, and to top it off was the bedazzled neckline and bodice. Finishing it off was the slit down the side for better movement. Never know when you would need to move fast, or fight for that matter.

I went into the bathroom and put it on. The cut of it was perfect and it clung to and hugged my body in the right places. I redid my hair as it was this morning then slipped into the matching black flats. Then walked back into the room, where both of them were still sat. No inkling at moving, or getting up to get ready.

"Fucking hell Andrea," Katsuki stated as he took in my appearance "I didn't think it was possible for you to get more beautiful." The statement made me blush, as I did a twirl for them.

"Absolutely stunning as usual," Shoto voiced his thoughts on the dress.

"You've got a little drool right there," I say, walking over and wiping at the corners of their mouths with my finger. They didn't really but I enjoyed teasing them to no end. It's the least I could do as pay back for their tickle assault.

"Liar," Katsuki huffed before getting up from the bed. He kissed our cheeks then excused himself to get ready. Once out of the room Todoroki got up and went to change into his suit. To say he looked handsome in it, it wouldn't do it justice really. It was a grey three piece suit, you think it would class with his hair but it didn't.

"What a distinguished gentleman," I say once he came back out, and we ventured down to the venue. Meeting up with Iida on time, I saw that Denki and Mineta were also there. I wondered if the whole class was on the island.

"You are looking even more radiant than normal Mitchell," Iida complimented me, once again my cheeks flushed from the sudden attention.

"Thanks Iida, you look very dapper yourself," I replied with a smile as the other two boys were just gawking more than normal.

"The universe has blessed us with an actual goddess," Denki stated as he tried keeping his composure, causing me to giggle. However once Mineta tried walking over Shoto placed his arm around my waist. Pulling me into his side, knowing I was uncomfortable around the pervy guy. After what happened when I woke up the first time after the Exam practical.

Just then Deku came in just slightly late, but it didn't matter as the others weren't here either.

"Could you get anymore adorable Zuku," I gushed seeing him in his suit. It made him look more precious, if that were even possible.

"Oh um thanks Drea," he says with a light blush coating his cheeks, he began rubbing the back of his neck "You look nice too. Um not that you don't always look good. I just mean even more so, you're very pretty every other day too. It's just that dress makes you even prettier," he rambled on, and I once again giggled at his adorableness.

"Awe Deku I didn't take offence to your compliment," I reassured him as I stepped away from Todo, placing a hand on Deku's shoulder. He calmed down just from the touch.

"Where are the others?" He asked looking around.

I had a guess that they were going to show up soon. Depending on what they were wearing, or what they wanted to do with their hair. It would take time for them to be ready.

His question was answered not long after as the girls came in. And let's just say our class is full of a bunch of stunning people, again minus Mineta.

This party was going to be fun......