Chapter 12

Everyone was freaking out that he was back to teaching already, after getting badly hurt in the fight. He had a small strip left unwrapped by his eyes so that he could still see out. And his voice was slightly muffled from the bandages but other than that, he seemed alot better.

The class wondered why he was back so suddenly, whilst others thought it was very pro hero of him. We all sat back as he explained that the sports festival was about to begin. This event was even grander than the Olympics, and had been for awhile. When quirks began taking over, it was pretty much the end of the beloved sports competition. Now everyone tuned in to watch the UA sports festival.

Aizawa told us that we get three chances at competing during our time here. One per year, and it gave us the opportunity to show off our skills and possibly get picked up by hero agencies. This festival was a key factor for how our futures as hero's, plays out.

The only thing that made me extremely nervous, was my parents were gonna be watching. Mom would most likely be in the stands, whilst dad would see it on every tv within the hospital. Even my baby brother would see it with the babysitter. I smiled at the thought of his lavender eyes lighting up in wonder when he saw his big sister on the tv.

"Mitchell, could you please stop that?" Aizawa's voice stated bringing me from my thoughts, and I blinked. The desks around me were slightly dusted with light frost. My face flushed as I realized I dropped the temperature in the room, having been lost in my thoughts.

"Sorry Sir," I replied taking a deep breath, the frost began to disappear. Leaving no trace that it was even there.

"We'll have to work on that weather quirk of yours, seeing as classrooms aren't the ideal place for storms," he stated and I felt everyone's eyes on me. Of course they all knew that it acted up when I was nervous. But at least it was only that one, last thing I needed was to cause earthquakes.

I nodded my head and he got back to explaining things once more. This time I didn't get lost in my thoughts, not causing anymore disturbances.

"Also Mitchell, it's been discussed by staff that to make it fair for the rest of the students, that you may only use one quirk," Aizawa adds near the end, and I nodded. Not really upset about it, considering my multiple quirks were a disadvantage to everyone else. He dismissed us and everyone went to lunch.

Ochako had asked me to sit with her so after Todo and I got our trays, we went and sat down where she normally sat with Izuku and Iida. I was a bit surprised to see Bakugo sitting a seat away from them, I plunked myself down into the empty seat between him and Ochako.

"What quirk are you thinking of using?" Izuku asks as Todo sat across from me, which was beside Iida.

"My weather is the strongest one, there are more things I can do with it. Even if it acts up, I'm good at using it for fighting. Mending is not going to help, and earth manipulation could be sufficient but my Skill Split is better suited for defense," I explained, chuckling as I watched his face light up in wonder. It reminded me of Lycan.

"Makes sense," he replied before digging into his rice. So I took that as my sign to enjoy my sushi, although I was shaky so I had a hard time picking it up with the chopsticks. Usually at home I'd pick it up with my hand, unless we had company for dinner.

"You're holding them wrong Flower Power," Bakugo states and I turned my head slightly. My brows furrowed in confusion. Funny, I never knew that. Shoto never corrected it either, and I glanced over to see my best friend smirking.

"Ass," I mumbled narrowing my eyes at him and he erupted with uncontrollable laughter.

"Here," Bakugo reached over, correcting the position of the sticks in my left hand. I clicked them together, ignoring the feeling I got at his hand touching mine. Then picked up a piece of it with ease.

"Thanks Katsuki," I grinned at him before turning and shaking my fist at Shoto, who still looked amused by the whole thing. "It's not funny, I've been unknowingly using them wrong and you never said a thing,"

"I mean it's funny to me," he stated before continuing to eat his soba, like he hadn't royally offended me.

"Who knew Todoroki had that kind of sense of humor?" Iida asked as the others had watched that scene unfold. Izuku seemed baffled at the fact that Bakugo had done something nice, and for someone else.

"I did," still grumbling in disbelief. "That's it I love Fuyumi more than you now," claiming his sister as my new best friend who I shall love and cherish for the rest of my life.

He gasped placing his hand on his heart "You'd choose my own sister over me. After all that we've been through, well fine then I love Lycan more than you," everyone was watching our bickering not knowing if we were being serious or not. Well everyone apart from Bakugo, who had experienced this first hand over the last three days.

After a few more minutes we both burst into laughter. Calling it a truce as we normally did. The rest of classes went by pretty well, and now everyone was gathered in the classroom.

When suddenly our door was crowded, the entire hall flooded with other first years as they all just stood there. Staring at us, and it was definitely intimidating to say the least, as a few of us were freaking out.

"What is the meaning of this, I wont let you hold us hostage in our own classroom," Mineta says trying and failing to stay calm as tears shined in the corner of his eyes.

"They're here to scope out the competition you big baby. We're the only ones who've experienced a real villain attack. They want to see what makes us special," Bakugo states walking towards the door. Looping his arm around mine as he went, causing me to shuffle along with him.

I hope he didn't do anything stupid, that won't end well for any of us. We're already easy targets as it is, but now it really is game on......